AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: KC My photos - 08/10/01 06:26 AM
Well, this may take a try or two, but we'll give this a try... HOPEFULLY, you can see my photos here:
http://community.webshots.com/user/gramma_meankitty

If these links don't work, I'll try again. Be patient, I am a novice!

Kathy

[This message has been edited by KC (edited 08-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by KC (edited 08-09-2001).]

[This message has been edited by KC (edited 08-10-2001).]

there i think i got em

[This message has been edited by Marty (edited 08-10-2001).]

[This message has been edited by KC (edited 08-10-2001).]
Posted By: KC Re: My photos - 08/10/01 07:02 AM
<SMILE> -- As you can see, it took me three edit jobs to get the URLs right. sheesh. At least I think they're right. Someone try them out and let me know.

Kathy
Posted By: Barefoot Skinny Re: My photos - 08/10/01 09:52 AM
I can't get there to see them. It denies access as I am not the author. I bet that goes for anyone that's not you.
Posted By: patrick-e Re: My photos - 08/10/01 10:19 AM
Correct BFS, I encountered the same problem. There is probably a way to allow all to view the pictures, while you reserve edit rights to yourself. Looking forward to seeing your pictures. We leave for AC on Aug 18, so I would really like to see the pictures.

By the way Barefoot, will you be back on the island before August 30th when we leave? It would be great to meet you. ONLY 8 DAYS TO GO!!!!!
Posted By: KC Re: My photos - 08/10/01 02:43 PM
Thanks for the feedback. I'll try to figure it out.

Kathy
Posted By: Marty Re: My photos - 08/10/01 02:44 PM
those links work now, click the first message to see the pics....

GREAT pics KC, really nice. thanks for puttin them up!
Posted By: KC Re: My photos - 08/10/01 02:54 PM
One more time......
http://community.webshots.com/user/gramma_meankitty

Try the above, and let me know. Sorry...

Kathy
Posted By: KC Re: My photos - 08/10/01 02:58 PM
Well, Marty... while you were posting that the links worked... I changed them. I think the new URL I posted works, too. Hope so. Anyway, I've got to quit playing with pictures, and get to work! [Linked Image]

Kathy
Posted By: Chloe Re: My photos - 08/10/01 03:14 PM
KC thanks for sharing your pictures, great views.
Posted By: JillB Re: My photos - 08/10/01 06:25 PM
Nice pics, Kathy, thanks for sharing a glimpse of what your beautiful new house on AC looks like! Are you going back soon?

Jill
Posted By: diveron Re: My photos - 08/10/01 08:28 PM
KC,

Great pictures. I see that you went diving with Barefoot. How was the diving this time of year? we were there in Feb and March this year and had a blast diving with Roberto, Carlos, Mike and Dawn.

Cheers
Posted By: KC Re: My photos - 08/11/01 05:48 PM
Jill -- We don't have plans for our next trip yet. Now that we have the house, we have to stay home and work! [Linked Image]

Yes, we went with Barefoot on the dive. Caye Management set it up for us, and we were pleased. We were the only people on the boat, so Meghan got Carlos all to herself, and Laci and I got Adolfo all to ourselves (though I must say that he was MUCH more attentive to Laci than to myself!) [Linked Image] Understandably so! They both did an excellent job of showing us a good time.

Kathy
Posted By: Anonymous Re: My photos - 08/11/01 08:26 PM
Hi Kathy,
Your place looks great! I know you will love having a house on AC! I guess we are neighbors now!
Vicki
Posted By: patrick-e Re: My photos - 08/11/01 09:08 PM
Hi Cathy, great pictures. Makes me all the more anxious to leave! Only 7 more days!
Thanks again,
Posted By: KC Re: My photos - 08/12/01 04:00 AM
Vicki - I promise an e-mail to you soon. Things just keep gettin crazier and crazier around here. Hopefully, we will be able to meet someday in Paradise.

Patrick-e - Have a great time on AC! Wish I could be making plans to meet up with everyone again...

Kathy
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board