AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: tkerr Holiday Hotel - 09/27/01 11:24 PM
We are planning on staying at the Holiday Hotel over Christmas, this is our first trip to AC, can anyone give me an comments?

Thanks!
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Holiday Hotel - 09/27/01 11:38 PM
Rick and I love the Holiday...it is in a GREAT location, middle of town. Easy access to anywhere! Wednsday night bar b q is fantastic. Sitting at the bar in the lobby is great because lots of people stroll/stop by, great place to meet locals and visitors!! Beautiful view, rooms are simple....get a golf cart for a day or two.....explore and have fun!!! When are you going?? C
Posted By: tkerr Re: Holiday Hotel - 09/27/01 11:49 PM
Thanks C!

I also sent you and Rick an email to your hotmail address asking for advice. We are going down Dec 24-30th. Just looking to relax and do some diving. Do you think they will still do the BBQ during Christmas week?
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Holiday Hotel - 09/28/01 01:43 PM
sent you a lenghty email, let us know if you recieved...computer been acting up lately!! C&R
Posted By: Marty Re: Holiday Hotel - 09/28/01 02:58 PM
You will LOVE it. Great location downtown, great views, excellent food, and the folks there are super nice. A long time San Pedro family runs Holiday, they will take awesome care of you.
Posted By: tkerr Re: Holiday Hotel - 09/28/01 07:17 PM
Thanks so much for your help R&C and Marty, looks like we will be spending our Christmas Holiday at the Holiday!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board