AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Hi folks,
just searching the board for travel advise for tomorrow, Monday the 8th of Oct. Looks like Iris could come close to Belize... What do you locals from AC have to say? We feel for you as the threat of a hurricaine will affect you all, especially at a time like this when our world is in turmoil. A big hug to all of you (((( HUG )))). Still hope to meet some of you when (if) we land on Tuesday.
Thanks for the great responds to my poll, what the most fun thing to do in AC is. I now believe, it will be just BEING there, feeling safe and sound, one arm around my honey, the other one reaching for an island drink.... See you soon I hope.
tomorrow we will learn a lot. it doesn't look great at this time. its time to batten down the hatches and 24 hours from now it will be landfall. supposedly. flights leaving tomorrow will be affected to some degree at least.
Hey Barefoot Girl
I doubt if you will be able to get to Belize tommorrow. Definetly not to the island. Evacuation starts at 5:00 A.M.
Common down on Friday.. The drinks are on me.
Jim
you leaving Jim?
Marty
nope
I will be here till the power goes out then start the gerenator and wait for the phone lines to go-underground lines--yeh right
As soon as the the bar sitauted i will be here on line on the Iris board till i am gone--God bless America too.
Jim
Marty
nope
I will be here till the power goes out then start the gerenator and wait for the phone lines to go-underground lines--yeh right
As soon as the the bar is locked down i will be here online on the Iris board till i am gone--God bless America too.
Jim
Jim:
email me at [email protected] lets keep in touch during this as long as we can. usually i chat a lot during the storms with julian but he's not on the island or surely he would be answering his email.
k
Jim,

Very sorry about the hurricane. My wife and I and three other friends have just decided to postpone a few days. We were supposed to arrive at International tommorow afternoon. Keep in touch on the board as long as you can and let us know what we can do to help. We are praying for all of you.

Ron
If you're delaying, you better watch Jerry too.
Thanks for getting back to me with the latest on Iris. I had no idea it was heading straight for you all in AC, and feel foolish now about asking it it was going to "spoil" our plans. Is there anything I can do for you? My prayers and thoughts are with you.

[This message has been edited by Barefoot girl (edited 10-07-2001).]
Thanks Skinny,

Thats good advice. We are praying that all of you will be safe.

Positive vibes from the U.S.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board