AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Kimber Blue Tang Inn/Rock's Inn?? - 11/26/01 09:13 AM
I will be in Ambergis December 31st through January 5th and I have reservations at the Blue Tang Inn..I'm looking for insight from people that have stayed there before...Where is the hotel located?? Is there another hotel that may be nicer in the same price range ($125/night)?? Thanks.
Posted By: seashell Re: Blue Tang Inn/Rock's Inn?? - 11/26/01 10:15 AM
I've stayed there twice before when it was Rock's and I was well pleased. Since then it has been really spruced up and a very small pool added. Do they have TVs yet? Other than that, I think they are about on par for the price. They are on the north side of town on the beach and conveniently around the corner from a big grocery store and not to far from Papi's restaurant. They are close to Fido's and the main drag. I believe you will also be well pleased. I couldn't get in there this trip they were full up. What room are you in do you know?
Posted By: Shawn and Sara Re: Blue Tang Inn/Rock's Inn?? - 11/26/01 04:42 PM
My wife and I stayed at the Blue Tang in May and were very pleased. The veiws from our room were fabulous, the rooms were very spacious with new kitchen appliances/air conditioning/windows, the service was very prompt and courteous, the landscaping was very nice and well-kept, and the location was great (and the pool a very nice plus). No TV, but I don't know if you really want a TV while on AC- the lack of a TV allows you to really "escape" the US. You will love it!

Cheers,

Shawn
Posted By: RadioRay Re: Blue Tang Inn/Rock's Inn?? - 11/28/01 01:57 AM
The Blue Tang is a great place to stay. I was there in October for a few days. Staff is very helpful and will do what ever is needed to help make your stay fun.
Posted By: dphil56 Re: Blue Tang Inn/Rock's Inn?? - 11/29/01 07:12 PM
You won't regret it! Stay there, I know you'll love it, and the location....Just a short walk on the beach to the best breakfast on the island. ESTELS!!!!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board