AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Bobber Iguana Jacks? - 01/14/02 12:27 AM
Does Iguana Jack have a store in San Pedro yet (or again)? My wife is hot to pick up a few more pieces. We were kind of frustrated last year after (apparently) the storm closed down his showroom. Oddly enough, all of our inquiries were met by blank stares. If no showroom or store, anyone we can contact once we get there?
Posted By: seashell Re: Iguana Jacks? - 01/14/02 12:34 AM
I was just in his store last week. It's not on the main drag anymore. I'd love to tell you just where it is, unfortunately, I can't remember as we were walking around and around that day. I think though that it is near the centre of town.
Posted By: Bobber Re: Iguana Jacks? - 01/14/02 01:59 AM
Thanks Seashell. We did (last Jan) find what appeared to be a storage area (we could see boxes with his name and logo), and it was about in the center of town. As long as it is there, we can find it. There goes a few more bucks.
Posted By: Chloe Re: Iguana Jacks? - 01/14/02 02:23 AM
The store is on Middle street closer to the airport end. Hope this helps.
Posted By: beachgirl Re: Iguana Jacks? - 01/14/02 08:08 PM
I've never been to AC but am arriving April 6-13 and staying at Coral Bay Villas.

What is Iguana JAcks? Is there quite a bit of Guatamalan products in the shops in SP?
Posted By: Bobber Re: Iguana Jacks? - 01/14/02 09:00 PM
Check it out. Beautiful work, if you are in to such things.
http://miva.islandbazaar.net/Mercha...mp;Store_Code=AA1&Category_Code=jack
Posted By: Marty Re: Iguana Jacks? - 01/15/02 10:16 PM
He's on middle street like Chloe said, i can get ahold of him if someone needs to also....
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board