AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Friend of Teacher Calm Caye Villa - 04/12/02 09:20 PM
I will be traveling to Ambergris Caye the first week in July. We are planning to stay in the Calm Caye Villa. I would be interested in knowing if anyone has stayed here or can share any information about this particular locale.
Posted By: teacher Re: Calm Caye Villa - 04/12/02 09:30 PM
Wish I could help you out, dear friend! I'm sure SOMEBODY knows something out there!

Teacher!
Posted By: KC Re: Calm Caye Villa - 04/12/02 09:38 PM
Calm Caye is near our home, and has the same floor plan (basically) as ours. I think they have recently added another bedroom. It is next door to Sun Diver resort, a short walk to Mata Chica (north), Journey's End, Rendevous restaurant (south). Sun Diver has a nice beach bar you might enjoy visiting occasionally. There is a pool. You can get to town via the Island Ferry or a private water taxi. I am not sure if they provide bikes or not, but if they do, the ride to town is really enjoyable. (about 25 minutes -- maybe less since they have improved the path). You have selected a beautiful home, and I'm sure you are going to very pleased. And Dennis and Lilly are really, really nice people.

Kathy
Posted By: KC Re: Calm Caye Villa - 04/12/02 09:40 PM
.........and hey! Do "Teacher" and "Friend of Teacher" know each other???

LOL!
Posted By: teacher Re: Calm Caye Villa - 04/12/02 09:45 PM
You figured us out! We actually teach together in Texas...but we are both going with different people to Belize this summer for the first time! [Linked Image]
Posted By: sweetjane Re: Calm Caye Villa - 04/12/02 11:19 PM
we have some real sleuths here!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board