AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Wanda45 Steve & Becky's - 03/12/02 10:27 PM
Has anyone stayed at Steve & Becky's cottages across from Ramones? It is owned by Ramones so you have access to all of Ramones facilities without the higher price. Comments please! I haven't seen it mentioned on the board, even did a search.
Posted By: sweetjane Re: Steve & Becky's - 03/12/02 11:57 PM
i have looked at their website too, and it looks adorable. rates are not lister there.

i do not recall anyone on this board ever staying there. try a search (above, right).
Posted By: brandilee3 Re: Steve & Becky's - 03/12/02 11:59 PM
I haven't stayed there...but, they have a few cute little cottages that are all different colors. they are RIGHT arcoss the street from Ramon's but also BACK RIGHT UP TO THE AIRSTRIP!! Lots of noise I would imagine. And you can't see the beach. I have heard of people on this site who were quite pleased with the rooms, but did complain about the noise waking them up in the morning - BUT I SAY YOU DIDN"T COME TO SLEEP ANYWAY!
We stayed down south more at Tropica they were very resonable and had a lovely beach, but their rooms are small and not much to look at but great veiws from every porch-we loved it! (Just a thought)
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board