AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: teacher State Rooms at Victoria House - 04/27/02 07:01 PM
Does anyone know if these are the same as plantation rooms?

Any feedback about these rooms? good? bad? AC works?

Thanks,
teacher
Posted By: silly Re: State Rooms at Victoria House - 04/27/02 07:23 PM
We looked at the state rooms when we stayed there last year. I think they are the VH basic rooms. Nice, but nothing fancy. I believe the Plantation rooms have a small sitting area as part of the room. If I remember correctly, the state rooms are part of the main hotel and the Plantation Rooms are in 2 or 3 separate buildings next to the main part. I think you can see what I am talking about if you go to their website. They also have 10 casitas which are off on their own but in their mid price range, I think. You might want to double check on all this. It has been a year!
Posted By: silly Re: State Rooms at Victoria House - 04/27/02 07:27 PM
I forgot to also say that we thought all of their rooms were fine. The AC is a little different than what we are used to in the states (at least in the casita) but everyone we talked to while we stayed their was happy with their accommodations. The pics of the rooms on the websit are accurate.
Posted By: teacher Re: State Rooms at Victoria House - 04/27/02 11:41 PM
Thanks for your help. We didn't see any pics on the website of the "state rooms" just plantation rooms.

I just want to make sure they are nice, too. Size doesn't matter as much, just clean, air conditioned, and upper-end furnishings, etc.

Thanks for your reply!
teacher
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board