AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: CLARK carible island resort - 06/02/02 11:37 PM
just returned a week ago today from this resort and must say i had a wonderful time.
rooms are very nice, staff is unbelievably nice and call you by name. rooms are clean and well stocked. beach bar is great and food is cheap and very good. pool is very nice but a little warm, nice beach but as in all of A/C it is coral sand so not as soft on the feet as like in cancun. i would say this is a very nice and inexpensive place to stay, about 2 miles south of the center of town, i rented a golf cart and it was great.
maybe it was just me, but all guests were more than friendly to one another and we all made friends. p.s. no, i dont work there [Linked Image]
Posted By: sweetjane Re: carible island resort - 06/03/02 12:10 AM
yee-ha!! on my way next week! can't wait...and new improvements en route! (i don't work there either)
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: carible island resort - 06/03/02 02:25 PM
In another couple weeks the Zekester and company will be there and they can't wait! Ice me down some cold ones there Butch & Vicki because we are planning on doing some serious partying!
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: carible island resort - 06/03/02 02:28 PM
I don't work there either, but I just emailed them my resume. If only I was any good at anything my resmume would look a little better. Hey I gamble and drink a lot, does that count? Maybe you guys need someone like Norm and Cliff from Cheers to hang around the bar all day?
Posted By: sweetjane Re: carible island resort - 06/03/02 02:45 PM
ooh ooh ooh...and i can be carla!!!
Posted By: KC Re: carible island resort - 06/03/02 03:36 PM
I had lunch with Vicki, Butch, and Tricia on Friday at Caliente. Great people. They are looking forward to the upcoming party.

Also met Barry (Caribbeancolors.com) on Friday and looked through his paintings. Also a very nice guy, who paints beautiful pictures.

Went to Caulker one day, and to Silkpainter's art studio. Went by 3 times, and finally caught her on the third try. She also has some very beautiful work in her studio.

Hope -- you there? I got silk's watercolor that you so kindly gave me finally matted, framed and up in the fish bedroom. It looks fantastic. Silk had the same print matted in her shop with some watercolor paper that she had painted on, and it was beautiful.

Kathy
Posted By: sweetjane Re: carible island resort - 06/03/02 04:47 PM
hey kathy...vicki says you are a real hoot. she had a great time meeting you too. sorry you & i missed again.
Posted By: denverdan Re: carible island resort - 06/04/02 01:18 AM
Very cool Kathy!
(bout time ya got that pix down there. lol)
I'm sure now TONS of people will want to rent out your home on the AC JUST to see the picture I sent ya!!! Oh... and to stay at your lovely home as well I guess....
Glad to hear you had a good time!
Hope
Posted By: Debbie Re: carible island resort - 06/05/02 03:53 AM
Hubby and I arrive on the 12th!!! Yee ha!! Looking so forward to this trip, the party, meeting my friends, making new friends, staying at Caribe Island Resort and RELAXING with a panty ripper.... Vicki, you had better have that coconut rum ready and waiting for me.... Oh!! We also have a date on the dock.... Gela? Paluxy? Jane? Tammy????? See you next week.
Debbie
Posted By: sweetjane Re: carible island resort - 06/05/02 07:57 AM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Gela Re: carible island resort - 06/05/02 04:27 PM
Debbie - looking forward to it!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board