AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Snowdaze Buying a Shotglass - 08/21/02 08:00 PM
My Husband and I took a scuba diving trip to Ambergris Caye last year. We collect shotglasses from every place we have visited. Unfortunately we forgot to get one from Ambergris Caye. I would like to buy one online from a local San Pedro shop to give to him as a present. Does anyone know of a shop where I can order a shotglass from over the internet?? I prefer a shotglass that says Ambergris Caye but will settle for one that just says Belize. Thanks for your help.
Posted By: KC Re: Buying a Shotglass - 08/21/02 09:05 PM
Easier to just ask someone on this board who is going down soon to pick one up for you.
Posted By: bush pig Re: Buying a Shotglass - 08/23/02 05:06 PM
The very cheapest place to buy shot glasses or beer mug/glasses are at the Belikin distributor next to the south grocery store. Glasses about $0.50 us instead of $2.00 ea in town. I didn't check the shot glasses but I think they said Belikin or San Pedro Belize.
Posted By: ScubaLiz Re: Buying a Shotglass - 08/24/02 03:28 AM
Snowdaze,

I'm leaving for Ambergris Caye on Sunday. If you want, send me your address and I will send you a shot glass!
Posted By: kerry Re: Buying a Shotglass - 08/24/02 10:11 AM
snowdaze...we will be in a.c. the week of oct. 8 - 15...be happy to get you you're shot glass....let me know....kerry
Posted By: stevie Re: Buying a Shotglass - 08/25/02 05:01 AM
snowdaze- will be there 8/31 - 9/7. Let me know if I should pick one up for you. [email protected]
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board