AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 09/30/02 10:44 PM
boo....BOOOOOO
TO ALL THE PIPL WHO YR AFTER YR GO OUT FOR AN EVENING OF THIER FAVORITE CHOICE IN MUSIC OFFERED IN SAN PEDRO ....AND FOR FREE...BLOODY FREE...
HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU GONE OUT IN YUR OWN HOME TOWN AND HAD THE WORST MUSICAL EXPIERIENCE OF YUR LIFE ...
AND AT COST-LARGE.....
WELL EVERY NITE WHEN I WATCH THE MUSICIANS OF SAN PEDRO DO THIER TOURISM SETS...
I SEE .. THE TOURIST CROUD
HAVIN THE. BEST TIME ....NITE AFTER NIGHT.....FOE-FREE......
AND THEY KNEW WHEN THEY GOT TO THIER PLC OF PARTAE ,,,FOR THE EVENING ... THAT WITH OUT DOUBT ... THE MUSIC..WHICH EVER TYPE... WAS GONNA BE GREAT .... S.P. STYLE....

HERE'S THE RUBB....

PHIL...THE TIPJAR .....IT JINNGLES AT BEST....IT SHOULD BE FULL-AH-BLUE...LIKE OUR BEAUTIFUL BLUE REEF.....

GESZZZZZZ FOLKS ...

you spend thousands fi a few wks if that, fi wahn great expierience in san pedro....and the nights out , awi the music scene is certainley one of the highlights to remember... dont you think ...leaving a great big gratuity for the musicians...is worth the great big enjoyment you've recieved.....?/

dahHHHHH

I HATE SEEIN ''PHIL'' AWI WAH EMPTY BELLY SO

the musicians of san pedro put it all out there for our foriegn ,belize-lovin friends/tourists...dedicated to bringing you the best music
live
in san pedro....
show them from yur heart then yur wallet by feeding ''phil'' the tipjar
oh.... did i happen to mention

I HATE SEEIN ''PHIL'' AWI WAH BELLY EMPTY SO

[musicians.feed on applause and dancers ...but .. they eat green ]
Posted By: RobertE Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/01/02 12:18 AM
Were does a MQQSE keep a wallet for said tips? I never seen a MQQSE that wore pants before. Are the any pictures of MQQSE to be had? Anyway, I will do my share to visit Phil when I am in San Pedro over Thanksgiving and help fill up Phil as he is hungry so he can buy more Purina MQQSE chow.

Cant' have no MQQSES on the loose that are hungry.
Posted By: toad Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/01/02 12:31 AM
tell em to learn some new tunes and cheapen the drinks
Posted By: Chloe Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/01/02 12:37 AM
Just who would go to Belize to hear new tunes...we love the same ole tunes time after time, so we can feel at home on Ambergis. Geez the drinks are cheaper there than usa and most parts of mexico. eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/01/02 12:42 AM
TOAD
IS THERE SOMETHING WRONG AWI U....
ARE YOU OFF THE MEDICATION
Posted By: toad Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/01/02 12:54 AM
i still like a new perfume now and again as well
Posted By: JmHanna Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/01/02 03:25 AM
james,
did someoone steal your caps lock button or do you just need a map to find it?
A toad with perfume... well I'll be! We'll have more new tunes now that the entire musician community is currently unemployed. What else do we have to do? Oh I know! New Perfume!!!
Don't forget Phil! :rolleyes:
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/01/02 07:32 PM
I wouldn't touch a toad with perfume...something fishy with that...LOL

I'm just damn glad and proud we HAVE musicians on this island! I think they all do a fine job.
JMHO

Skinny...you the best! wink
Posted By: toad Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/01/02 10:24 PM
'we love the same ole tunes'.....now i know where "boring housewives" comes from
Posted By: Chloe Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/01/02 10:58 PM
Toad Toad Toad, are you talking to me...trust me I am not BORING...or a housewife.......cause I cannot do either well enough to be classified.

I am of full adult age, with great sense of humor and fun, while enjoying being female, cause I caught the drift early on.

Also I live on the beach instead of a pond... :p
Posted By: toad Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/02/02 02:03 AM
you have no class?
Posted By: Chloe Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/02/02 03:42 AM
Actually class of '60
Posted By: toad Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/02/02 02:12 PM
darlin you are ripe as a sugar plum
Posted By: Chloe Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/02/02 02:56 PM
"Sugar plums dancing through our heads"
Somebody need to kiss that toad...might change his attitude.

MR
Posted By: toad Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/02/02 07:26 PM
he likes kisses on the head
Posted By: KBG Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/03/02 03:17 AM
Toad,
Appears Cloe is coming on to you, don't blow her off :p :p :p
Posted By: Grace Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/03/02 03:56 AM
Mosquitorose...are you the boy or girl? (in the photo)
Posted By: Chloe Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/03/02 05:11 AM
"Yeah right!" :rolleyes:
Lol Grace...I'm the goil.

MR
Posted By: Debbie Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/03/02 03:44 PM
Moose and Skinney...
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!
My last two birthdays wouldn't have been the same without my sexy hunk, Skinney!!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/12/02 05:56 AM
jejejejej/hahahah/lololool
Posted By: rickcheri Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/13/02 03:53 PM
Does anyone know what "Venues" will be closed from Oct.29-Nov.8th??? Would be happy to contribute to "Phil"....but is anyone playing during this time? Heard Fidos will be closed? Palapa Bar???? Will Category 7 be playing anywhere??? Skinny????? HELP!!!!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/13/02 10:09 PM
SORRY TIM ...LOOKA LIKE MOOSE GOTS 1RST BILLING....

GO FIGGER

HAHAHAHAJEJEJEJLOLOLO
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/22/02 11:58 AM
hey FOLKS

AH GATS ON GOOD WORD ...
FROM A FAIRELY RELIABLE SOURCE
THAT
"CATAGORY 7"

WILL BE HEADLINING THE REOPENING OF
"FIDOS"
WED.NIGHT..23RD

BE THERE OR BE ELSEWHERE.....BUT BE THERE
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/22/02 11:58 AM
hey FOLKS

AH GATS ON GOOD WORD ...
FROM A FAIRELY RELIABLE SOURCE
THAT
"CATAGORY 7"

WILL BE HEADLINING THE REOPENING OF
"FIDOS"
WED.NIGHT..23RD

BE THERE OR BE ELSEWHERE.....BUT BE THERE

[and Phil the tipjar ]
That's the rumor.
Posted By: rickcheri Re: MUSIC IN SAN PEDRO {phil the tip jar} - 10/22/02 01:17 PM
YEA!!! Won't be there on the 23rd, but directly after that........Skinny-email us if you need anything!!! C
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board