AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Marty A Must Do in San Pedro: Brunch at Estel's - 04/17/12 02:33 PM

There are a few places that I recommend to EVERYONE that visits Ambergris Caye. You need to snorkel at Hol Chan and Shark Ray Alley. Have a beer or two at the Palapa Bar. And you must have breakfast at least once at Estel's Dine By the Sea. You'll find it right on the beach in the center of town just south of the Central Park.

The floor is sand, both inside and out, and when I was there last week, some live music was playing. Nice touch. The inside is decorated with all sorts of crazy local knick knacks.

There are no menus at the table...head inside to check out the chalk board.

Owned by a local family and open EARLY...6am, definitely try Estel's restaurant. They serve breakfast all day (well...until 5pm). You will like it...I promise.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos on San Pedro Scoop

Posted By: Marty Re: A Must Do in San Pedro: Brunch at Estel's - 10/20/14 07:17 PM

Brunch Is For Jerks? Pffft. Sunday Morning At Estel's Dine By The Sea

There is absolutely nothing wrong with squandering most of your Sunday at Estels' with your feet in the sand, great food, beautiful scenery, comforting food favorites (like the best fry jacks in Belize) and Charles on the BBQ, super friendly folks, maybe some town gossip and some perfectly cooked sunny-side up eggs.

Estel's was packed on the deck.

I found a place inside at the "family table" - surrounding by�basically anyone who wants to sit down. A few of my friends were there and I was waiting for another.

Love all the knick-knacks. I've been here at least 100 times and I find something new always.

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos on San Pedro Scoop

© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board