AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Marty Oxtails - 10/12/12 01:41 PM

Oxtails is definitely a Caribbean dish. Oxtail is exactly what the name says "the tail of the ox or cow." In this video my husband Joe shows us how he cooks this dish. The beef was tender after it was done and the gravy was thick and spicy. Joe throws down in the kitchen by making oxtails and rice and beans. I pitched in with potato salad, garden salad and and sweet potato pie.
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: Oxtails - 10/12/12 08:53 PM
Oxtail soup is wonderful too.
Posted By: Marty Re: Oxtails - 02/05/19 12:47 PM

How To Make Belizean Stew Oxtails | Stove Top

Oxtails are exactly as the name says the tail of an ox cut up into sections. The meat is gel like and very tender and is usually cooked like a stew or is braised.

======================

How To Cook Oxtails In The Pressure Cooker

Oxtail is a gelatin-rich meat that is usually slow cooked or sometimes braised. My huband Joe showed us in a prior video how to cook oxtails on the stove top, so today he will show is how he cooks it in the pressure cooker.

======================

[Linked Image]

Steam rice with stew red beans n Oxtail.
Posted By: Marty Re: Oxtails - 06/28/20 11:55 AM

Best Barbecued Oxtails

Joe decided to cook his famous barbecue. He barbecued oxtails for the very first time and they come out delicious so we subsequently did a mukbang.
Posted By: Marty Re: Oxtails - 10/12/21 04:58 PM
Check this out to see Chef Ainsley braising up the best Oxtail in some of his extra special sauce, dripping with thick gravy, stout & pure gumption! Get yo some a di nice thing!!

© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board