AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: kippe container for sale - 11/07/05 06:35 PM
20 foot container, currently in San Ignacio, $3.000BZE, firm. You will have to move it and then your belongings will be secure! Call 608-6932
Posted By: ScubaSnack Re: container for sale - 11/08/05 12:36 AM
Are there any trucking companies on the mainland that can lift, transport and place on the ground loaded containers? 20 and 40 footers. Anybody done this?

Thanks.
Posted By: dabunk Re: container for sale - 11/08/05 12:45 AM
We had friends ship in a 20 footer and the port had it delivered to their house (sepatate charge) and the customs guys came to their house and did all the paperwork there as they unloaded. There are also truckers in Belize City and elsewhere to move containers around.
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: container for sale - 11/08/05 03:29 PM
Containers are easily moved around the country every day. Lots of choices.

I guess a start would be to contact Caribbean Depot tel: 226 2619. Tell us where you end up!
Posted By: kippe Re: container for sale - 11/09/05 06:35 PM
Guys, keep the BS where it belongs, I am trying to help a young man here. And yes, you can move containers, there are numerous companies, small and big, that do it, how do you think the darn thing got to San Ignacio to begin with?
Posted By: kippe Re: container for sale - 11/16/05 04:33 PM
Container still for SALE!
Posted By: kippe Re: container for sale - 11/17/05 10:42 PM
How much?
Posted By: Anita Fish Re: container for sale - 11/18/05 02:46 PM
Competing container ads? eek
Posted By: kippe Re: container for sale - 11/22/05 11:46 PM
Container probably sold! It really was quite the bargain, by the way. Kid needed money, so he sells cheap. Here in Belize it is always a good idea to shop around before you buy anything.
Posted By: seashell Re: container for sale - 11/23/05 12:02 AM
This thread looks pretty funny now that some of the other posts have been removed. wink

And good work kippe.

That aside, I'm just curious. A question to all, why would people want to buy a container rather than rent one?
Posted By: dabunk Re: container for sale - 11/23/05 12:10 AM
They make for quick and easy storage on your property. Put it up on a couple of blocks and fill it up with all the junk you accumulate in the house.
Posted By: sea urchin Re: container for sale - 11/23/05 12:29 AM
Ours went to the garage first. When neither of us could fit our cars into the garage anymore, my husband bought a storage container.
Posted By: Ernie B Re: container for sale - 11/23/05 12:55 AM
:p
Posted By: kippe Re: container for sale - 11/26/05 12:40 AM
Some people actually turn them into a small, very secure homes or temporary housing...! But think about it, for a couple of thousand Bze you can store your little heart out and not worry. And it is really expensive to rent storage here, check it out! Some parts of this thread kinda went away, you know what I mean, there are indeed some people that will do ANYTHING to either stay in the spot-light or remove somebody that interfer with their superiority complex! Happy Container everybody, may you fill yours with turkey!
Posted By: SP Daily Re: container for sale - 11/26/05 02:09 AM
Good for you Kippe!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board