AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: MBDiver Looking for Furnished Appartment to Rent - 01/23/06 03:06 PM
I'm planning on visiting your beautiful island for a month in October does anyone know of some good furnished appartments available for rent by the month
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Looking for Furnished Appartment to Rent - 01/23/06 07:46 PM
it is hard to find by the month, but possible. You might just be better off getting a discount at a hotel/resort for 30 days. How much do you want to spend? This will help with ideas. On this site there is a section for lodging and on that site property management sites. contact them.
Posted By: gypsy Re: Looking for Furnished Appartment to Rent - 02/08/06 02:00 AM
banyan bay resort has some apartments they rent by the month i stayed there for a couple months and it was a great deal, check their website, they call the apts Coral something.
Posted By: Or Re: Looking for Furnished Appartment to Rent - 02/08/06 02:08 AM
Try Corona del Mar at 226-2055 if they are slow you might be able to get a good dealfor the month. Coral Bay does not have good deals usually but try them anyway at 226-3003. Good luck.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Looking for Furnished Appartment to Rent - 02/08/06 02:15 AM
??? Did you mean does or does not cause Coral Bay has GREAT deals. Good idea gypsy.
Posted By: Phil Re: Looking for Furnished Appartment to Rent - 02/08/06 03:45 PM
Coral Bay Villas may well have GREAT deals but the place gypsy is talking about is Coral Reef Villas on the road, just behind and north of Banyan Bay. Coral Bay Villas is on the beach and next to Caribbean Villas.
Banana Beach has great specials in Oct and also rents by the month as well.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Looking for Furnished Appartment to Rent - 02/08/06 06:01 PM
I actually ment Coral Reef.
Did you mean to say meant laugh
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Looking for Furnished Appartment to Rent - 02/08/06 06:24 PM
yep.
Coral reef is a great deal.
Posted By: MBDiver Re: Looking for Furnished Appartment to Rent - 02/09/06 04:21 AM
Thanks for the info, all this talk about "paradise" makes me want to be there. I found a flight to Cancun on Feb 16th then i think I can bus it to the border and catch a quick flight to the island.Is this right. If all goes well i'll be there the night of the 16th for a week. I needed time off work anyways! I think I'll just stay at the backpackers unless anyone has any other economical suggestions
Posted By: MBDiver Re: Looking for Furnished Appartment to Rent - 02/09/06 04:22 AM
During this little vacation hopefully i can look into these places your talking about and book one for October
Posted By: cakelee Re: Looking for Furnished Appartment to Rent - 02/11/06 04:13 PM
Please let us know what you think of the places you look at. Thanks!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board