AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: lil'red www.barefootiguana.com - 12/31/10 01:31 PM
The new year will bring new items daily to the website, so please visit often. Consignment items accepted
664-9992
Posted By: Maya House Re: www.barefootiguana.com - 12/31/10 03:14 PM
How can I check what's in your inventory via your website?
Posted By: lil'red Re: www.barefootiguana.com - 12/31/10 03:19 PM
For now, as setting up PayPal is difficlt here, phone contact is the only way I am doing it. As I add items, many will be one only and I will state that, as they are sold, I will remove them. Orders for the nicotine inhaler or electronic cigarette need to be placed by January 5th.
Posted By: Maya House Re: www.barefootiguana.com - 12/31/10 03:28 PM
It says "new items daily to the website". Is there a way to see (a link) what's in your inventory on your website? I'm not asking how to order, but how to find out what you have in inventory that I might want to order.
Posted By: Phil Re: www.barefootiguana.com - 12/31/10 04:36 PM
Look at the title!?!?!
Posted By: lil'red Re: www.barefootiguana.com - 12/31/10 04:45 PM
MayaHouse, I just got the website set up, so my first item is the electronic cigarett. As we pass the holidays I will be taking photos of the items I have and adding them, so you are not behind, I am. When there are more items added it should be obvious, but I am still learning how to do a "store front" type of website, so please bear with me. I will be really busy for the next few days, but I want to get the e-cig out there because I am having it shipped next week and I am almost full for orders. The website is a good way to show pictures for now till I get it done up better. Happy Holidays
Posted By: Maya House Re: www.barefootiguana.com - 12/31/10 11:39 PM
Excellent. Thanks1
Posted By: lil'red Re: www.barefootiguana.com - 01/07/11 06:55 PM
Hey, still trying to get it together, lol. Seven gigs a week makes for very little time. Or I am lazy. Not sure which.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board