AmbergrisCaye.com Home

On Sunday, April 15th the San Pedro Seadogs played their final match in the preliminary round of the Premiere League of Belize (PLB) football tournament. While the team did not qualify to move on to the semi finals, they performed exceptionally, winning their last game of the season against FC San Felipe Barcelona in a score of 4 - 0, placing them third in Zone A and fifth in the overall competition.

In speaking of the overall performance of the Seadogs, team captain, Kent Gabourel stated; "Actually I am a little bit disappointed. But at the end of it, I feel happy about the turn out that my players did; the effort that they came out and gave to us. We could have done better, had we not been slacking off in the earlier part of the season. Everyone realized it at the last three games. We started to push everything into it and this is the outcome. We have played three home games at home. We drew one and won two in scores of 6-0 and 4-0. At the end of the day, we came in third with 15 points. I'd say we did pretty well."

Click here to read the rest of the article and see more photos in the San Pedro Sun

© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board