AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous anyone seen orionhunter? - 02/12/01 10:41 PM
hey san pedranoes and visitors, anybody seen orionhunter yet? has she taken over cannibals? anyone been eating there? i wish her well, hope she's doing okay.
Posted By: PATRIOTSNATION Re: anyone seen orionhunter? - 02/13/01 12:02 AM
Hi jane she took over day before i arrived i was there jan16-25 my party and i ate there with SS for lunch and 1 breakfast while we were there i liked it very much met orion her boyfriend and her son
Posted By: Anonymous Re: anyone seen orionhunter? - 02/13/01 01:19 AM
PN - hope its working out for her. loved the waffles and the breakfast burrito! yummmmmm.
you had a good trip?
Posted By: Debbie Re: anyone seen orionhunter? - 02/13/01 06:46 PM
I'm looking forward to meeting her in June. We didn't get to eat there last year, so this will be a double treat. Has she changed the menu? Same cooks? Can't wait.
Debbie
Posted By: PATRIOTSNATION Re: anyone seen orionhunter? - 02/18/01 08:50 PM
Hi Debbie the menu has stayed the same but she may be adding stuff i believe she planned on extending service to supper also and yes same cooks and waitress`
Posted By: Chloe Re: anyone seen orionhunter? - 02/23/01 11:51 AM
OH Yes! I saw (Orionhunter) Jan, Kurt and Ryan everyday for 14 days at Cannibals. They are great folks, and Cannibals is very friendly, tourist and locals. The food is great. They really know how to make you feel at home in their restaurant, all of them are working really hard. Ryan is missing me I know, because I shared my food with him, that boy is always hungry. "I even saw Bill Thornton there."
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board