AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: MangoMonkey HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/14/01 06:08 PM
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Debbie Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/14/01 06:16 PM
Thank you!!!
Mine already started off weird.... I definately need a vacation......

While heading out the door to work this morning and turning out the lights I noticed a shadow on the floor. I looked closer and saw something coiled up. Having two teenage boys who are both practical jokers, I thought they were pulling a Valentine's Day trick on ole Mom. I laughed and went to pick up the "rubber" snake. It reared up and struck at me!!!!! The SOB WAS REAL!!! Talk about a stoke! What a way to start your day........ :0 It's just got to get better.....
Debbie
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/14/01 06:37 PM
Deb....God don't take kindly to people who post jokes about the Zekester. Better think twice before doing that again!
Posted By: Debbie Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/14/01 07:23 PM
Zeke,
And all this time I thought you were a good sport. How is it that you dish it out but can't take it??? You're not pouting are you?
For heaven's sake!!!!!
Debbie
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/14/01 07:31 PM
You mean people can write stuff about me too? I didn't think that was allowed. Don't worry it is absolutely impossible to hurt my feelings cause I have none!
Posted By: lmarquis Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/14/01 09:43 PM
Happy V day to everyone. God, I would freak if I saw a snake! Talking about a weird day. . .our neighbor decided she was leaving her boyfriend this a.m. and moving out while he is gone. She dumped her two kittens at our home. Now, we have 4 cats instead of 2. Oh well, worse things could happen.
Posted By: munichchick Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/14/01 10:00 PM
Happy Valentines Day to everyone!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/15/01 12:59 AM
xx xx
xxxx xxxx
xxxxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxx
xx

happy valentines day. i love you all.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/15/01 01:02 AM
dang, it didnt accept my spaces. (it was a heart).
Posted By: jlslks Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/15/01 02:16 AM
Jane,
Just goes to show ,,,can't be perfect every time.....
Posted By: MangoMonkey Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/15/01 06:39 PM
Debbie:
What a surprise! When I was a small one, if I found a snake I would bring it in to my mother and ask if I could keep then.Scare the hell out of her! (She hated snakes) And I also use to keep all the garden snakes I could find in jars.
My how we change when we grow up! Would not pick one up unless it was REAL DEAD!
Hope you all got lots of fattening Candy!
Marvel
Posted By: Debbie Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/15/01 07:13 PM
Marvel,
I was "on my own" on this one. No neighbors home, hubby out of town, boys just got on the bus..... I panicked. I finally ran around to the front of the housse and opened the front door and screen. Then got a HUGE box out of the garage. Since the critter was in the hallway, I put the box down and pushed it down the hall and pushed him out the front door. Then SLAMMED it and shook for an hour. I've never liked snakes. Not even the cute little grass snakes.... My boys reaction???? Big deal..... No sympathy there. But my Valentines Day was nice. Steak and lobster dinner with hubby. [Linked Image]
Debbie
Posted By: Sunkissed Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/16/01 12:34 AM
Hey Debbie, regarding the snakes you can also use kitchen tongs. I can't even touch them with rubber gloves on so therefore tongs, they work really well. My daughters and I have had to resort to this several times as I have a certain siamese cat that likes to hunt for snakes and then bring them in the house through her kitty door which we so lovingly put in for their convenience. She is always so proud of herself for bringing us these "gifts".
Posted By: Anonymous Re: HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO ALL - 02/17/01 05:20 PM
i used a dustpan & brush. what is it about cats & snakes??? once last year my cat got a toad. she tried to get it in her mouth, and when she did, she spit it out sooo fast. then she foamed at the mouth for like 30 minutes, i thought she was going to die!! i got her fresh water, and she was ok. i don't think she'll be catching toads this year!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board