AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Sunkissed Denverdan - 02/22/01 08:06 PM
Hey Hope, I received the phone adapters yesterday. So when I get to AC I will get in touch with Conchita and give them to her. Do I just go to the SP High School and ask for her? Let me know! Rhonda
Posted By: Sunkissed Re: Denverdan - 02/23/01 02:29 AM
Hope,

If I don't hear from you before I leave I will just leave a message for her in the school office. I will be staying at Paradise Villas. I rented one of susangg's places she has there (she frequents the board here occassionaly). I have a digital camera so to heck with the film. I'll just have to visit Coconut's to keep downloading my pictures on to disk's. Granted I'll bring a few disposable's along just in case. Well I will definately need Marty or his son't help with putting pictures on the net if I can't find someone here to help me. When it comes to stuff like that I become computer challenged. Haven't gotten Shaker's sheets yet, but am going shopping this weekend for new bathing suits and shorts so I shall be picking them up then. Will be sure to get plenty of pictures for all to see!! Take Care.....Rhonda
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board