AmbergrisCaye.com Home
This will take a minute to load....but worth the wait....LOL

Enjoy! [Linked Image]
http://www.glentree.com/funphotos.htm
Tammy,
I'm rolling on the floor laughing!!! For all of you that read the board, Mark and I JUST returned from AC. We had a WONDERFUL time as you can well see in the above web photos..... LOL. (my husband would be the wild aboriginal man) Tammy, this little saga is a first class hoot. Can't wait to hear Mark's reaction!!! *giggling* I'm desperately trying to catch up here at work. Will work on a trip report tonight and fill all of you in soon. Enjoy.
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 06-21-2001).]
Welcome back Debbie! So sorry we could not get together more than we did. We realy wanted to go fishing with you guys but where already signed up for the Manatee Trip with some other Basil Jones owners. Never got to night snorkel either. Oh well, more reasons to come back next year. To much fun, to little time.
Glad everything is going well for you, my friend....everything IS ok, right?? LOL just don't hear from you often....don't suppose my scissor's turned up anywhere? LOL
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Fun photos of our guests at the resort BBQ.... - 06/24/01 02:14 PM
Sandshaker,
We met Sonya and Gene at the Palapa Bar and said we would keep in touch. But I lost their info. Could you please pass my info on to them? They are an adorable duo and we don't live far from them and want to keep in touch.
Vicki and Butch Meader
Moultrie, GA
229-890-2389
[email protected] (I know that Sonya said she doesn't do email yet, maybe one day...)
Yep....printed it out and will give it to her.

They are a sweet couple...and she is a fireball.....LOL....very cute! [Linked Image]
Even though I have not met Sonya and Gene... I took a look at the photos of the party at Basil Jones, and when I saw Sonya and Gene I just knew that they were special people. So cute!!!

K
Tammy...
that's hilarious!!! what a great job. can't wait to see chapter 3.....
KILLER tammy, hilarious!!!!

love it.
So Marty....
Now that you've seen my husband at his worst/best???? still want to meet us??? LOL
[Linked Image]
Debbie

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 06-28-2001).]
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board