AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Barefoot Skinny Mobile Via Dallas - 07/17/01 09:01 PM
Well I'm back in Big D for a few hours. You guys think you were hurtin after that Great Bash?? I just wanted to Say thanks again to everyone who pulled together to make that one of the best parties I've been to in some time.

Special Thanks to Hope and Dan for the hospitality and the bathroom I couldn't find my way out of. (REALLY SORRY about the mirror door). I was a half asleep Allen in Wonderland I guess.<grin>

My brother enjoyed meeting everyone and says thanks also.

I'm sure I'll be seeing all y'all in AC before long. I'll look forward to that bunches.

On my way to Louisianna tonight, Mobile tomorrow. I'll let ya know when I'm passing by Denver again on the way to Vancouver.

That was a real fine wet time. We'll do it again someday. Muchas Gracias again y'all.
-Skinny
Posted By: diann Re: Mobile Via Dallas - 07/18/01 12:12 AM
KEWL!!!!! that means anudder partee real soon.... [Linked Image]
thanks again Skinny for the incredible time. hope you and Amber are doing great.....
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Mobile Via Dallas - 07/18/01 12:54 AM
ever get up to philadelphia???? i got a pool too! (alas, no belikins)
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate Re: Mobile Via Dallas - 07/18/01 04:16 PM
Hey Skinny, it was GREAT meeting you and your brother. Thanks a billion for the CD!
Let us know when you are passing through again, so we can all get together. That would be great. Safe travels and tell Amber "HI!" from Colorado!
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Mobile Via Dallas - 07/19/01 01:22 AM
When ya going basck to AC? Rick and I will be there 21st...Lacy said earlier that she would be back on the 20th? If she is, tell her to meet us at Holiday around 7:30 SAt. night or at the Palapa on Sunday around 3:00...OK? Sounds like ya'll had a GREAT time!! Angels to ya!! C&R
Posted By: diann Re: Mobile Via Dallas - 07/19/01 02:21 AM
Hey R&C....
he told us that it would be the end of Aug. or first of Sept.... hope that helps!!!
Posted By: denverdan Re: Mobile Via Dallas - 07/19/01 07:01 PM
Bafefoot,
We had great fun! Thanks much to you again!
Do drive safe with that precious cargo you have there!!!
Have fun... and "no problem mon," life happens... lol
Let us know if you'll be back soon.
Sincerely,
Hope
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board