AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Debbie This WILL warm your hearts! - 09/17/01 03:45 PM
I recieved this from a third cousin living in Germany this morning. Of all the things I've been receiving, this was by far the most heart warming. I was overcome with thanks. My cousin wanted me to know how the people in Europe and around the world were feeling. This says it all.... Enjoy.
Debbie
http://home.earthilink.net/~hankinhsd/thankyou.htm

[This message has been edited by Debbie (edited 09-17-2001).]

I had to edit this web address as I made a little type o. But it's corrected and should work, even though the edit doesn't show on the address. I put an extra "i" in earthlink where it should not have been, for those of you wanting to pass this on.
Debbie

Posted By: IslandJunkie Re: This WILL warm your hearts! - 09/17/01 04:56 PM
WOW, Debbie. Thanks so much for sharing this. It's encouraging to know how many people and nations are standing with us, praying for us, thinking of us. Especially touching was the picture of the Palestinians. It proves that they're not all full of hate, and reminds me that those shown on the news celebrating our tragedy are not representative of all Palestinians. THANKS AGAIN. I'll forward this to everyone I know. I think it's important for people to see.
IJ
Posted By: swayflo Re: This WILL warm your hearts! - 09/17/01 05:15 PM
That was great, thanks!

Peace, Susan
Posted By: diveron Re: This WILL warm your hearts! - 09/17/01 05:31 PM
Thanks for sharing that.
Posted By: lmarquis Re: This WILL warm your hearts! - 09/17/01 05:58 PM
Yes, thanks for sharing that.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: This WILL warm your hearts! - 09/17/01 06:15 PM
i cried all over again.
Posted By: Over_40_Pirate Re: This WILL warm your hearts! - 09/18/01 03:23 AM
WOW! Here I was feeling so all alone, and then this comes along! The creeps that pulled this off didn't bank on bringing the wrath of the civilized world on themselves. If any good can come out of this, and I hope some can, is that the entire world has become emotionally bound by this. I guess I had become numb to the fact that America usually stands alone, but to see this outpouring from around the world really put a lump in my throat <choke> Thanks!
Posted By: SusieQ Re: This WILL warm your hearts! - 09/18/01 03:35 AM
Debbie, thank you so very much for sharing those pictures with us. Sometimes we become so wrapped up in our own little world, that we forget about others. It was comforting to realize that many people all over the world really do care.
Posted By: Delila Re: This WILL warm your hearts! - 09/21/01 02:39 AM
Debbie,

No matter what the source, who the victim, or how deep the hurt, you are always there to soothe the pain. Thanks for sharing.

xo
Delila

[This message has been edited by Delila (edited 09-21-2001).]
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board