AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Bernd Bernd - 10/02/02 12:08 AM
Hi COCONUT, I Love you. LOL
Bernd
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Bernd - 10/02/02 01:00 AM
I love you more....LOL Cocount 2....

The orginal coconut.... eek :p wink cool
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Bernd - 10/03/02 01:09 PM
Bernd...are you resting up for our arrival????? Heard thaty Fidos, and Palapa will probably be closed for a month???? Maybe during that time we should move Palapa Sunday to the Hideaway???? C
Posted By: silkpainter Re: Bernd - 10/03/02 05:36 PM
Is the Hideaway open on Sundays?
--Silk
www.caribbean-colors.com
www.cybercayecaulker.com
Posted By: Bernd Re: Bernd - 10/03/02 06:50 PM
No, HIDEAWAY is not open on Sundays but they will change this in the high saison. I don`t know yet.
Fidos is closed at the time, rebuild almost everything.
Bernd
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Bernd - 10/10/02 08:35 AM
Hi Bernd: I hope they saved that table you "fell off" at Fido's. It should be in a museum. Take care: Bill PS. Thinking bout exile in Belize at or near Thanksgiving.
Posted By: Chloe Re: Bernd - 10/10/02 01:28 PM
Hi Bill #24.
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Bernd - 10/10/02 09:09 PM
Hey Bill...long time-no hear???? Bernd has a new table to dance on!!!!!! But he cut the legs off...not too far to fall!!!!! Just hope he doesn't bang his head on anything on the way down!!! C
Posted By: Bernd Re: Bernd - 10/10/02 09:41 PM
Cheri,
If I fall on my head, no problem,--- no brain, no pain. LOL
Bernd
PS Sunshine and a beautifull day.
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Bernd - 10/11/02 12:39 AM
Ok Bernd....when we get there, we'll fall on our heads together!!! LOL and probably out of the cart, up the stairs.....get ready-lives one are coming!!!! C........glad ya'll finally got some relief from all the rain!!
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Bernd - 10/11/02 07:13 AM
Bernd---

ARE YOU READY!!!!!!!!!!!
LOL!!!!
Rick
Posted By: Debbie Re: Bernd - 10/11/02 10:31 PM
Bill!!!! My ole swimming buddy, delivery boy, flirt, cross dresser and dinner companion!!! laugh How ya doing??? I've been going through withdrawls for Caliente's. frown How is life treating you? Is the purple steed still up to your arrival at Thanksgiving???? Gosh, I'm getting homesick. Let me know how you are.......
Debbie
Posted By: Debbie Re: Bernd - 10/14/02 02:35 PM
BILL!!!!! Where are you???? confused
Posted By: ScubaLdy Re: Bernd - 10/14/02 09:18 PM
Hi Ben
Are you keeping all those Texan's in line? Is Sonny still cussing the ant's? Is Fritz still signing every night? Has your new gold cart arrived? Tell Joyce and Linda hello from me.
Hold the fort until I get back.
Harriette
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board