AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Sandshaker NEED RASTA HAT!! - 10/17/01 03:06 AM
OK....I've decided to dress up as a Rasta for halloween....gotta go to work like that....LOL

Anybody living in the states who owns one of those hats with the fake rasta hair attached to it.....like the ones sold at Kimara's Gift Shop....who could loan it to me would be greatly appreciate it.

I will pay for your postage and pay to return it to you undamaged.

Times a wastin'

Thanks a bunch! [Linked Image]
Posted By: rickcheri Re: NEED RASTA HAT!! - 10/17/01 04:54 AM
We've got one. LOL!!!!!! email us Rick
Posted By: RobertE Re: NEED RASTA HAT!! - 10/17/01 05:06 AM
I'm a HUGE reggae fun, but I don't have a hat to loan you unfortunately. Don't know how much it would cost to mail one back to someone but here is a link for one halfway cheap and it would be yours.
http://shop.store.yahoo.com/spencergifts/407833.html

To be authentic just make sure you smoke a big fat spliff and reek of ganja when you roll into work! Sure your boss would love that!

Seriously, good luck with your costume and have fun with it!

Cool Runnings Mon and keep that Irie feeling !

-Robert
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: NEED RASTA HAT!! - 10/17/01 10:38 PM
Let me get this right, after looking out at those Rasta Hat's from your office for a year, now ya decide ya just hafta have one? Have ya tried Wal-marts? This is definate proof that ya worked too hard for dat jerk.
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: NEED RASTA HAT!! - 10/17/01 11:10 PM
ROFLMAO.......BILL....you are absolutely right!!!!!! [Linked Image]

Sick huh?
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: NEED RASTA HAT!! - 10/18/01 01:21 PM
Ya have such a nice laugh.
Posted By: foot/doc/chic Re: NEED RASTA HAT!! - 10/18/01 02:58 PM
I have one and it's hangn' on top of the stuffed antelope head on the wall. I was thinking of wearing it to the office for Halloween. The Foot Doc will be in Belize for the occasion but I am stuck here in Nebraska. Someone has to work! Good luck to ya...and have a good time!
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: NEED RASTA HAT!! - 10/18/01 11:00 PM
Thanks Bill!

A laugh a day...keeps the shrink away.....LOL! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: NEED RASTA HAT!! - 10/19/01 09:00 AM
Unless,of course, ya laugh continuously. Then they will definately chase ya down with a butterfly net.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board