AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: NYgal Jane's not home........ - 11/22/01 04:10 PM
Must have been the cat's, Chloe. I think I saw her running past my house this morning. Girl with 2 children in tow.
Posted By: Chloe Re: Jane's not home........ - 11/22/01 04:33 PM
If someone would have told me, I could have boarded these cats. I thought Jane would have enjoyed the pleasure of my cat's company.

Jane, seriously, are you ok?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jane's not home........ - 11/25/01 06:20 AM
who me? i'm just wrinkley. or is that wrinkly? i've been soaking in this here new hot tub of ours. it is so awesome. i never knew they had so many fancy features. it has jets that actually spin around on bearings like massaging fingers. each seat is configured differently so after a while, everyone just rotates to the next seat for a totally different type of massage. and 8 foot jets. it is sooo cool. and we have a great piece of sky above it. i would be there right now, but it started to rain. [Linked Image]

the rest of my time is slowly cleaning the disaster of 20-some family members in my home. dang they make a mess. so i'm doing a bit of , uh, overdue, spring cleaning too.

hope you all had nice holidays. did ya'll cook anything good this year?
Posted By: Mosquitorose Re: Jane's not home........ - 11/25/01 06:51 AM
I cooked Italian. Meatball sauce and lasangne. (spelling?).

MosquitoR
Posted By: NYgal Re: Jane's not home........ - 11/25/01 02:08 PM
We had ham and I looked and looked for the hole to put the stuffing in.....no stuffing this year !

Envy evny, you wrinkley girl. [Linked Image]
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Jane's not home........ - 11/25/01 04:45 PM
NYGal... I had one of those ham things one year... you have to make your own hole and then shove the stuffing in. It's tricky but really good. I think it's called a hamkey.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Jane's not home........ - 11/25/01 08:05 PM
DENNY!!!! how ya been?

i didn't make one thing. i cut up cheese.

frank made the turkey & a precooked spiral ham. he makes really good stuffing and greenbeans with garlic & almonds. my mom's mushy, gooey, candied sweet potatoes were excellent.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board