AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: denverdan Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/10/02 08:25 PM
How was your trip?
Annnnd, as Bill Thornton says... give us all the dirty! lol
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/10/02 10:45 PM
Our loss is Texas's gain. Had several nice meals and some good times. Come back soon Chloe.
Posted By: Chloe Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/10/02 11:26 PM
Thanks Hope and Bill, not one in my group wanted to leave the island, I had to beat them with a stick to get on the Tropic Air to leave, at the Int'l airport the flight was over booked, and asking for people to give their seats, my kids, were waving their arms.
Mr. Thornton was just great, giving us rides on that Purple Thang, to dinner and Christmas light tour of Front Street.
Bill showed me his place, and the Big Croc, OMG.
Bill knows where the best food is too.
More later.
Posted By: Sandshaker Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/11/02 04:04 AM
Welcome home!
And glad you had such a wonderful trip! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/11/02 11:54 PM
The rumor has surfaced that Chloe and Paisano were seen dirty dancin at Fido's. Could this be true?
Posted By: Chloe Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/12/02 01:05 AM
That's what I was told the next day, I just can't remember. Paisano and I did have dinner together at Fido's, he was a gentleman.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/12/02 01:23 AM
(snicker, snicker)
Posted By: Chloe Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/12/02 02:06 AM
Jane is jealous of me and Paisano......LOL

Now I remember, Catagory 7 was playing at Fido's, and boy are they good, so maybe that was Paisano with whom I was dirty dancing.
Posted By: Chloe Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/12/02 08:15 PM
I need an update, I gave Paisano my long sleeved white tee shirt, with a huge logo of the Longhorn and Cattle Club restaurant on the front, and big black letters on the back "I shot the Bull", If you see Paisano wearing this on a cool night, let me know.
Maybe he just sold the shirt. LOL
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/14/02 02:34 AM
Oh, that's where Paisano got my new shirt. Its nice to have da history on some of Paisano's "goods". It was abit snug!!
Posted By: Chloe Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/14/02 02:54 AM
Wow I guess that is good news that the shirt is snug on Paisano, I thought maybe I stretched it way too big for him, on top. LOL
Posted By: KC Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/14/02 09:39 PM
Ummmm... Chloe, I think BILL is now wearing your too-snug shirt. Wonder what he paid Paisano for it? [Linked Image]

K
Posted By: Chloe Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/14/02 11:32 PM
KC..you must be right....never thought Paisano would sell my shirt to BILL.
Of course my shirt would be snug on BILL.
Bill just how much did you pay Paisano for the shirt?
Posted By: Chloe Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/16/02 05:47 AM
Information for RUNNERS.....the beach from the cut to Mata Chica is very nice for running, my daughter being in training for the Austin Marathon loved her runs on the beach. She said make sure you pick up a stray shoe or sandal to add to the collection just north of Journey's End.
Posted By: KC Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/16/02 07:27 PM
Chloe, HAHA! I guess she saw Cabo's shoe collection. He is the "keeper" (for lack of a better word?) at the house just south of ours. He and Raymond (our "man in charge") visit with each other at day's end. I love the shoe collection. Cabo needs more to do. [Linked Image]

Kathy
Posted By: Chloe Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/16/02 08:45 PM
Kathy thanks for sharing. LOL.....well Cabo's work sure gets attention,
Daughter wished she could have carried her camera to get us a picture, since we are shoe nuts. Now we can find your house for sure. She got to see all the resorts and homes up front and personal by running.
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/16/02 11:41 PM
All deals with Paisano are shrouded in mystery, cloaked in secrecy!!SHHHH!!
Posted By: silkpainter Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/19/02 08:06 PM
Chloe-was nice meeting you in person--finally, I hope you enjoy that silk sarong, looked so sexy on you, was that what you wore on your date with Paisano? (just messin with ya) I'm glad you got over to Caye Caulker to see "Hey Jude" and me (bad grammar, but oh well...)
--Silk
www.caribbean-colors.com
Posted By: Chloe Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/19/02 08:31 PM
Thanks Silkpainter, it was great meeting you and Jude in person, and you are better in person than in print...oops, except silkprint that is. Your Art Gallery is wonderful, nice location. My grandson loves his hombre shirt and pants. Oh yeah, Paisano loves the softest of my silk sarong. he he he. Your Gallery will do well.
Posted By: LaurieMar Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/20/02 01:36 AM
Where is the gallery? I would like to come take a look when I day a day trip over to CC on my vacation in May.
Posted By: Chloe Re: Welcome Home Chloe! - 01/20/02 06:26 AM
Gallery is......if you arrive by water taxi,
go to the street by the Sandbox Restaurant and turn left, and it just down the block on the right, she has good signs out, and she will be sitting on the patio out front to greet you quickly.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board