AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: paluxy NJgirl - 04/25/02 08:14 PM
I was thinking of Mata Chica or Chico or something like that, it is different from Mata Rocks. That doesn't mean we won't bump into each other! Look for the red head in the cowboy hat & cut offs w/the really drunk husband. (it's our honeymoon & he'll still be drunk from the reception [Linked Image]) C YA!
Posted By: NJgirl Re: NJgirl - 04/25/02 09:01 PM
That's funny about Mata Rocks, because when we were looking for it (someone recommended we stay there), I mistakenly looked at Mata Chica... WOW, BIG $$$$! Mata Rocks is quite a bit more reasonable, plus I hear they have a very cool bar. Look for the really short girl with the really tall guy - opposites do attract, you know :-)

Just so you don't feel geographically left out, I have family in Texas, too (but in the Houston area).
Posted By: sweetjane Re: NJgirl - 04/26/02 12:45 AM
i think i'm not that far from mata rocks, i'm at caribe island. south most resort. we may wander up to the bar there.
Posted By: Johnboy Re: NJgirl - 04/26/02 02:43 AM
Mata Rocks is a Great place!!! The staff(and owners,Terry & Liz) is "The Best".... The beach bar is one of the friendlyist on the Island....Ana(the manager) takes care of you like family!!!!!!John
Posted By: NJgirl Re: NJgirl - 04/30/02 02:54 PM
Johnboy- Thanks for the thumbs up on Mata Rocks. You're actually part of the reason we're staying there, after your rave reviews from last year!

sweetJane - I KNOW you'll find us at the bar! Let's see, TropicAir flight arrives on 6/10 at 4:55 pm... we should be there about 5:15 with drinks in hand!

Can hardly wait, only 41 more days!
Posted By: sweetjane Re: NJgirl - 04/30/02 02:59 PM
at that particular moment, we should be deep in the heart of cayo.

will be flying in about the same time on the 11th!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board