AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: vballcoachccv Paluxy Where Are You? - 06/30/02 05:43 PM
Hey there,
We made it back and I am thinking about giving a trip report at some point. First I need to sort through 20 rols of film. As I was doing this I came across some pictures of you and Scott that you might want. I can send them to you if you would like. Also, I was hoping that you had some of the watermellon tossing on the boat ride back from tubing that you might be willing to share. My e-mail address is [email protected]
Take care,
Amy
Posted By: sweetjane Re: Paluxy Where Are You? - 07/01/02 05:16 PM
amy, i have her email address. i thought about shooting off a note to make sure they are ok. scott was quite the party boy there...

ps - would love to hear your trip report!
Posted By: Debbie Re: Paluxy Where Are You? - 07/07/02 06:47 PM
Hey Amy!!
I was wondering the same thing. I also have pictures to send. Glad you got back safe and sound and that a good time was had. It was nice meeting you!!!

Paluxy!!! Check in with us, PLEASE!!
Debbie
Posted By: paluxy Re: Paluxy Where Are You? - 07/09/02 08:53 PM
Ys'll r going to think i hsvr lost my mind, but i already posted here once, gave amy my addy & had said that i unfortunately had to start work again now that the wedding planning was over hmmmmm, i'm not sure what happened! Any whoooo, i am fine thanks for the hollar, my addy is [email protected]. E me! Miss ya'll lets plan another trip!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board