AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Teenah trip photos - 01/15/03 07:38 AM
For anyone who's interested, here's my most current photos from San Pedro. I was there from the 30th of December until the 12th of January. These are the best of 6 rolls of film and I still have quite a few good digital ones to come. I'll update you when they are loaded as well. When you enter the link, click on slideshow.

http://www.ofoto.com/BrowsePhotos.jsp?UV=30262430382_24609255703&US=0&collid=69653645703
Posted By: seashell Re: trip photos - 01/15/03 08:33 AM
Great pictures Teenah. Thanks for sharing.

We were there at the same time, I keep wondering why I didn't see some of the people that were there when I was.

I did run into Jackie one day and that was very nice and a complete stroke of luck too, the way it happened.
Posted By: RobertE Re: trip photos - 01/15/03 07:41 PM
Nice photos Teenah. You ever get to Denver? If so we'll have to do beers or something. You shouldn't have posted those photos of Junior and Adolfo! Now I want to go diving and I'm landlocked in Denver! MMM diving and a lunch of salbutes!!!

Junior and Adolfo are great. Hope to dive with again in May!!!
Posted By: o jackie Re: trip photos - 01/15/03 07:49 PM
Nice pictures!! I glad some posted new ones I was getting sick of looking at mine over and over and over, no just kidding you could never see enough. cool

RobertE-when in May are you going?/

Jackie
Posted By: Teenah Re: trip photos - 01/15/03 10:13 PM
RobertE, I'm glad you like the pictures. Jr. and Adolpho are like my own kids and I really miss them when I'm home. We're working to get Jr. here to WY for a visit. That won't be too much of a shock to his system will it?! HA. I do get down your direction a few times a year when I take my kids for Dr. appts at Children's Hospital, and I'd love to meet you both. I'll try to post and let you know when I'll be coming next. I'm guessing it will be sometime in March. I tried to get together with Diann the last time I was there, but it just wasn't in the cards. It sounds like the Denver AC society is a pretty fun group and I hope to join you all sometime when you're getting together! Let me know.

Jackie, I enjoyed your pictures as well. Thanks for sharing them. Too bad we didn't meet.
Posted By: RobertE Re: trip photos - 01/15/03 10:31 PM
Teenah- My March is wide open. I'll see if I can get Diann and anyone else together for an impromptu get together perhaps. Also, if you need to send stuff down with me in May, just let me know.

Jackie - I'm shooting for around the 22nd of May. When were you planning on going back down?

Take care all,

-Robert
Posted By: Mexicana Re: trip photos - 01/16/03 03:46 AM
Teenah, Thanks so much for posting your photos! Got my "Belize" fix for the day! I especially loved the one of Brion holding up the big fish! That one could be an advertisement for AC. Between you and Jackie it has been a terrific week to cruise the board. THANKS LADIES!
Posted By: trina Re: trip photos - 01/16/03 05:09 AM
Ah, great photos. Especially the ones of sunrise and sunset over the water. Awesome. laugh wink
Posted By: Teenah Re: trip photos - 01/16/03 05:17 PM
Thanks RobertE. I'll let you know once our appointments are scheduled. I'll keep your offer in mind about hauling stuff to AC for me too. Much appreciated!

Mexicana, did you notice that Brion's fish also had his cigarette in it's mouth? That's why he's laughing. Brion is a very good natured man and he often cracks himself up! Glad you liked the pictures.

Thanks everyone for your comments. There are more pictures to come!
Posted By: Scott Re: trip photos - 01/17/03 02:35 AM
What am I doing wrong? I get a sign in page that requires a password to enter... I'd love to see your photos!

Scott
Posted By: Teenah Re: trip photos - 01/17/03 03:02 AM
Scott,
You need to join Ofoto with your e-mail address and a password. There should be a join button. It's easy and free. Hope you get in to see them.

Teenah
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board