AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous January in AC! - 02/02/03 12:57 PM
Hi Everyone,
I am home from a TOTALLY WONDERFUL month in AC! I must admit that the first 2 weeks weren't the best. The weather didn't want to cooperate with me, (yeah, yeah, I know... a bad day in BZ is better than a good day in GA...)
Then, while Butch was on the mainland, someone came into our house while I was sleeping and stole my wallet and watch. Really scared me to know that I slept thru that.
DeeOGee has truly become an Island dog. Even now that she is home, she is still on BZ time (and I hope she gets to go back with me!)
I have to say the highlight was the people I met from this board. Hope and her family came down unexpectantly and we had a blast. And it was an honor to meet Skullyboy, Joni and Colby... what an incredible family! I can hardly wait to see the pictures.
Gailtor and her friends stopped by on my last day. It was great to put a face to the name. We have been emailing since last year.
Thanks again to Barefoot Skinny, Ebbe, James and the gang!! You guys ROCK!! And Tim, thanks for singing Come Be With Me for Mike and Amy's Anniversary.
Many of you know Lacy, Tim's Sis. We are excited that she is back from Cayo, and has started work at Caribe Island. Please stop in to visit her!!
We joined the AC Chamber of Commerce, and I want you all to know that they are working HARD to make AC an even better place.
Guess I am on another countdown.... I will be leaving the end of Feb for my next trip down. Will be there for all of March... who's coming down???????
Vicki
PS: Jane and Deb, I missed you guys!!!!! And Zeke's too!!
Posted By: rickcheri Re: January in AC! - 02/02/03 02:10 PM
Glad you had a great stay,
Rick
Posted By: sweetjane Re: January in AC! - 02/03/03 04:16 PM
i will think about march, honey. maybe just me & the kids smile . it would be much fun. they loved your place (but not the jungle).

i met lacey at caribe's party and she seemed really nice. glad to hear she's on staff.

c'mon, GIRLS' PARTY AT CARIBE IN MARCH, WHO'S IN???
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: January in AC! - 02/03/03 05:28 PM
Hey Vicki
Glad you had a great time, but that burglary sure sucks. Take my dogs down with you next time and that won't happen! The Zekes are planning on an early June visit with 4 days in Placencia and 7 at Caribe. Jed and I are dying to dive with the whale sharks in Placencia. If anyone can give us any info on Placencia diving it would sure be appreciated. Hope all is well with everyone, cause the Zeke's have been freezing their respective ass' off in sunny Floriday!
Zeke
Posted By: barefoot Re: January in AC! - 02/03/03 07:11 PM
Hey Zeke,

Email me at [email protected]. I am working on whale shark packages on our big boat for April, May and June.

Dawn
Posted By: skullyboy Re: January in AC! - 02/04/03 05:09 PM
Hey Vicki, Glad you made it bacy ok. Your intruder story is kind of scary. I would have thought DeeoGee would have made some noise to scare off your unwanted visitor. I`d like to thank you again for the wondereful time at Caribe Island.You, Butch & the rest of the staff were great. You all helped with Joni so much thanks again. Joni has srarted going down hill. Lot`s of pain in new places & she says her right leg has turned to spagetti. We`re having a hard time getting her around. She just will not use a wheelchair. I hope the trip wasn`t to much and this is what brought this on. We all did have a wonderful time and will have some great memories. I`ll try and send some of Colby`s pictures. He got some fantastic shots. Some really good ones of Caribe Island that you`ll like. Daryl.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board