AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: diann ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/06/03 02:33 AM
Hey Tim;

I know you're out of town and hopefully having too much fun, but just had to wish you a happy one!! This year at the party we'll do another 'Barefoot's Angels' pix..... be ready for us! wink

much love......

(picture to follow. thanks Marty!!!!)
Posted By: Chloe Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/06/03 02:48 AM
Happy Happy Happy Birthday to our Barefoot Skinny.

Hang in there man, you are great.
Posted By: Marty Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/06/03 02:54 AM
HAPPY BIRTHDAY SKINNY!!!!!!!!!
you are still a young lad my friend!

here's from Diann....
(dang she's good!)

[Linked Image]

for a bigger copy, click below
//AmbergrisCaye.com/art/Barefootsangelsfinal.jpg
Posted By: Chloe Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/06/03 03:28 AM
Thanks Diann, cool.
Posted By: Teenah Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/06/03 03:59 AM
Diann,

You are too funny....thanks for the chuckle laugh
Oh....and Happy Birthday Tim~

Teenah
Posted By: rickcheri Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/06/03 04:05 AM
That is FUNNY!!!!!! C
Posted By: LaurieMar Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/06/03 04:32 AM
That pic is great - too funny! Where was I? I know I was at that party if it was Colorado.

Happy bday BS! I am so happy on your bday. My car was broken into and the damn thugs stole a bunch of CDs. First thing I did was check to make sure none of my Belize BS CDs were in the car. Sure enough - all safe and sound at home! No Belikins here, but ya can't have everything.
Posted By: NYgal Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/06/03 04:44 AM
That's so good............... Great Job !

Happy, Happy B-day to you from the invisible angel. wink
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/06/03 05:16 AM
Totally Cool!!

Happy Birthday Skinny!!! Hope you enjoyed a good one In N'awlins & I hope to hear you soon! smile
Posted By: gailtor Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/07/03 01:40 AM
HAPPY HAPPY DAY... TIM (Barefoot) :p
Trust you are celebrating in fine style, just like I did on my birthday!! With my friends and family will I was in San Pedro. cool Sure wish I was there now... can't handle the snow and the cold.

Best of luck with the no smoking mission. You can do it!! laugh

{{{Hugs}}}
Gail
Posted By: gailtor Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/07/03 01:42 AM
PS Just absolutely LOVE the poster of Barefoot's ANGELS.. :p Gail
Posted By: crawfish Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/07/03 05:21 AM
Looks like a bunch of 'overaged cheerleaders' having fun to me...
Posted By: denverdan Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/07/03 06:10 AM
Laurie... that picture was from the first pool party in Colorado, not the second one that you and Becky attended, amongst others that is...
A few days after the party Diann came over with some of her fam and suggested I lay on the cement around the pool so she could superimpose me on top of Tims arms. I graciously declined. lol
What a site that would be hey toad...hehe eek
Anywho... Happy Birthday AGAIN TIM!
Hummm is this the 2nd or 3rd time I've done this?
Three threads now... you go dude! wink

crawfish... lol
We all did had fun that day!
Posted By: diann Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/07/03 06:57 PM
Thanks everyone for the kudo's on the pix. I love photoshop and have had waaay too much fun with it at times (this is one of my fav's, but the Godfather/Time Magazine one has to be my other all time fav wink (yeah, yeah, shameless plug)

Tim, I promise that at this year's party we'll do one.... it's too bad we forgot to do it last year. So I guess Becky and Laurie, you're definitely going to have to be here! We'll conjure up a good one for Tim wink But, you'll have to splurge ($15 bucks) and buy the proper attire.... just ask Loie, or email me, we'll fill you in on the details. Speaking of the party, more details to come, but it's going to be down in the Parker area this year; More room, no neighbors, so we can be as loud as we want, as late as we want. Plus, Tim won't have to worry about water getting on his equipment, due to the shenanigans of the likes of Pirate and Robt E wink How many poor, undeserving bodies got thrown in because of you guys?! wink (Hey Robert....guess what I'm posting here for your bday?!?!)

We'll have more info, in another thread in a few weeks. Gotta let Loie get thru tax season, and then she'll put together a web site with more details, etc.

So ......Pirate....... get digging!!!! Party's at your place next year!!! (That way, if you wanna skinny dip, you can do it in your pool and not mine!!! lol)

Thanks again Tim for being you, and for the music; here in brrrland, I get some relief by putting in your cd.....makes me think I'm in a tropical paradise. You're the best!!!!

Diann

(For those of you in brrrland, I have a couple of cd's left from last years party, so if anyone needs one, let me know.)

Teenah....can't wait til the 18th!!!
NYgal....hope the foot is healing. I'm wondering if the mQQser has some healing remedies? eek

Marty ~ working on that project for you; it's coming out pretty kewl. Thanks for asking me!! It's a great excuse to put off the remodeling laugh
Posted By: NYgal Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/07/03 09:00 PM
MQQSE.....hm, haven't heard from him in a while, maybe he would have me put my foot in a pie? Oh my, but I think those were Holiday Pies and this is no holiday. wink

Thanks for thinking of me, Diann.
laugh
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/07/03 09:07 PM
Happy birthday, Skinny!!! Just got back to San Pedro yesterday, and understand that your elsewhere. Take care: Bill
Posted By: Loie Re: ~**~** Happy Happy Barefoot **~**~ - 03/09/03 06:45 AM
Here's wishing Barefoot Skinny a most wonderful birthday. We'll see you the 1st week of June!

This "over aged cheerleader" will be ready this summer to par-tay! (Geez, I'm under 35...how'd I get "over aged"?) Once school is over (in 12 days - woo hoo!) and I'm past tax season I'll be in a better state to be around a little more often.

That sounded like a threat, but I'm really quite harmless.

Playing S'More Barefoot Skinny and thinking of you, Tim.

Love,
Miss Nipps
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board