AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: denverdan leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 02:50 PM
well, my bags are packed & i'm ready to go....HOME. 12 hours till my bed.

what a great little trip. no report much needed...R&R trip. never got into the ocean!

i had a great trip, and met so many boarders ...

ibanole, zeke & clan, mountain larry & vball coach, pedro, beachy, bill thornton, scuba lady, charlene of BC's, and barefoot skinny, of course. and, you may remember maureen from last year's board part (with the tequila belt). i love her!!!

deb, hope, & choochoo, you were missed.

i am tired & in need of coffee...will post a few pics later.

if i had a dream...i would return every year. it was just what the doctor ordered. i cold not get the silly grin off my face the WHOLE time.

thanks (for the billionth time) to all my friends & those who sent me words of support.
Posted By: denverdan Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 02:53 PM
hummm, this is strange... I did not post this. confused
Posted By: denverdan Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 02:57 PM
hummm again. I think that is Jane... HOW THE HECK DID YA GET MY PASSWORD GIRL? eek
Posted By: Ernie B Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 03:00 PM
Hope, did you sneak off to SP and we didnt know it? For SHAME!

Ernie
Posted By: denverdan Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 03:05 PM
lol Ernie... I wish!
I have no dang clue how this is happenin... eek
Posted By: Chloe Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 03:26 PM
Hope did you use CI/Vicki's PC on your last trip to SP?
Posted By: denverdan Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 03:55 PM
Yep Chloe I sure did, but LOTS of folks do. I really don't understand how it could remember my name AND password. confused
OMGAWD... are there gonna be tons of posts from me I didn't write? hahahaha Marty will kick me off the board for abusing privileges. eek

P.S. to Jane... good to hear you had a great time, have a safe trip home! smile
Posted By: NYgal Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 03:59 PM
It leaves me wondering who/how/what !!?
eek

Jane will know or Caribe should. smile
Posted By: o jackie Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 04:35 PM
Looks like we have a case of stole identity.Someone call crime stoppers eek , Marty? Jesse?

Better you than me DenverDan,maybe it had something to do with that collect call wink . But anyway glad you liked your trip confused .

Jackie
Posted By: Chloe Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 05:27 PM
Hope, I think Jane has your key to that suite at Caribe.........just kidding.
Posted By: ChrisW Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 06:10 PM
just a thought... If the real denverdan would change the account password, the computer that has memorized the old password should be unable to auto log into the account.
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 06:19 PM
Hi Denverdan: I noticed your "alias" and code inside one of the men's stalls at Fido's. Take care: Bill PS. Next question: what was Jane doing in the Men's Room!!!!!
Posted By: Chloe Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 07:00 PM
Gotta love that Somebody Bill.
Posted By: denverdan Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 07:22 PM
lol you guys are tooooo much!

ChrisW I don't think I can change my password, I went into my profile and could not see anything?(hahaha that sounds funny) If you know how I can do it please explain it to me. Thanks wink
Posted By: Marty Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/18/03 07:47 PM
certainly you can change your password in your profile, peek around more.

also, denverdan should change hers. never seen this happen before.
Posted By: Debbie Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/19/03 03:38 AM
Hope... remember... You showed me the key to your room at Caribe at the Texas party.., that key had some SERIOUS Mo Joe!!!! Did you have it tossed into a shaman soup or something??? LOL

Jane, glad you had such a wonderful time. Anxiously waiting for full details and explanations!!!!! Talk to you when you return... CALL ME!!!!
Deb
Posted By: sweetjane Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/19/03 05:38 AM
how DID i post as hope? i was on caribe's front office pc, not vicki's?? come to think of it, i didnt log in. i wonder if hope had been the last to use it? only logical explanation? well,indeed it was me.

add to my boarders list: spent a few hours with barefoot's sister lacy, M&M drove past while we were at cafe ole this morning, and gaz cooper sat next to me on my maya flight.

there is a surprise in store for the zekes too, but i am sworn to secrecy (and those who know me know i suck at that!)

vicki & butch could not POSSIBLY have been better or more gracious hosts. caribe island is even more beautiful (if that is possible), and the suite was great. 3rd floor view of the ocean. like heaven on earth. (pics later)

i left as the zekes were off for a dive & larry & amy were off to town. we had some rain tues, but gorgeous on arrival & today. got some color on my pale-ass stomach! (but not on my pale ass)

i will let others tell what they thought of me...(maybe that isnt such a good idea). anyway, 3 people guessed my age at 26, and i was the happiest 39 yr old ever!
Posted By: sweetjane Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/19/03 05:44 AM
ps- immissing- we kept waiting for hope to show up every day! she phoned down to caribe island the day i arrived, and vicki & i were like "what time does your maya flight arrive?"

we did brain cells while she was on the phone & i clicked my glass to the phone! too funny. hope you were missed girl. sorry i stole your identity. i will put it next to those caribe mugs i stole last year (which vicki will NEVER let me live down)!!!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: leaving on a jet plane - 06/19/03 12:44 PM
Hi SweetJane, I'm not sure about you and Hope. She has that magic pendant she picked up at the Partee.... some say it has teleporting power if in the right hands! She could have been there, lied about it and you would swear to it. I know how women stick together!!!!!

Ernie wink
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board