AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Fry69 WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/04/03 04:47 PM
My bottle of Marie Sharp's hot sauce fell out of the refrig and broke all over the floor! mad
Posted By: NYgal Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/04/03 04:52 PM
Yep, that would make me sad too. I keep mine in the cupboard. I've never refrigerated it, did I not read directions? Think of the 100 degree temperatures it sits in, all day long smile

Oh well, I am still alve and kicking ( just one footed though smile )

It's a sad day for Fry69 frown
Posted By: ckocian Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/04/03 05:10 PM
Going down next week, Fry, and I'll bring ya one if ya need it. Lemme know.
Posted By: chismera Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/04/03 05:28 PM
There are no mistakes. You broke it to justify a trip.
Posted By: govikes Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/04/03 09:15 PM
Well, how clean is your floor???? eek
Posted By: klcman Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/04/03 10:35 PM
my thought too, gv....the 5 SECOND RULE does NOT apply to hot sauces! shocked
Posted By: Fry69 Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/05/03 01:10 AM
ckocian...thanks but I still have a mild left that will have to hold me out till March.
govikes,klcman,...I didn't condsider the 5 sec rule but I tell you what I think Marie Sharp and some stronger stuff than Mr Clean!! eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/07/03 05:41 PM
I have a hot sauce collection including a bottle from costa rica that required signing a release to purchase. eek it has a warning on the label to keep away from eyes, pets, children, etc.
so if anyone is ever in dire need, let me know. i can not only burn a hole through your tongue but also the kitchen floor if spilled!
Posted By: ckocian Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/07/03 05:46 PM
Must be "puro chile" as a Mexican restaurant worker once warned us at breakfast in an ecolodge East of Villahermosa as my husband's face turned red, steam poured out his ears, tears out his eyes and a river of snot out his nose. shocked shocked
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/07/03 06:38 PM
believe me, it was not one of david's more attractive moments either! :rolleyes:
Posted By: ckocian Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/07/03 07:02 PM
My husband told them it was a "purification ritual" practiced only in his religion, The Church of The Holy Habanero laugh
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/07/03 07:06 PM
actually, some sauce spilled on the picnic table bench and two people sat in it and had burn welts on their legs. now why would you want to put that in your stomach???
Posted By: Badco Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/07/03 08:48 PM
Frye69, can't you order that on the bluefield-prod.com site? Seems like somebody said they had ordered marie sharp's there.
Posted By: dogmatic prevaricator Re: WWwwwaaaaaa! - 11/07/03 09:16 PM
Anyone tried the Toad Sweat brand of hot sauces for desserts? Sounds weird, but true. I saw a display last weekend. Comes in lots of flavors like chocolate-orange, key lime, cranberry, vanilla.....with a couple hundred thousand scovilles to boot.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board