AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Teenah Chloe - 06/06/04 05:09 AM
Chloe Dear...

Yalright? Thinking about you and wondered if you received my e-mail. Take care of yourself....and start planning that next trip to Belize. It's very healing cool
Posted By: Chloe Re: Chloe - 06/06/04 05:07 PM
Yes, Yes, Yes. Thanks Teenah, your email was most helpful to me. So many many other Board members emailed me personally. Oh so sweet and uplifting.

Out pouring from our friends and neighbors, they stop at our fence, to visit with the dogs every day. The dogs are relaxed and not looking for Joe, which amazes me, especially the hyper dalmatian. The Shih Tzu, is calm, but has lost her eye sight, from her stress.

This is a good place to mention, if our whole family had not experienced Ambergris, and the healing spiritual caribbean blue waters, we would not have been as at peace in Joseph's passing. He too carried the caribbean water in his soul.

We will be in Belize as soon as schedules permit.

Joe's Mom returned to Chicago last Wed. and was admitted to the hospital on Thurs. Sisters called Friday 10PM, and thought Mom would not live thru the night, but she did, and is mending.

I am sad, but at peace, Joe's wishes and instructions were followed for him. Joe left all of his affairs in order and up to date, therefore he made it much easier for me, now.

Joseph is so here in the home, with us. So Serene.
Posted By: skullyboy Re: Chloe - 06/09/04 04:26 AM
Hey, Chloe' E-mail me if you could [email protected] hope all is ok
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Chloe - 06/09/04 06:14 AM
Chloe, how is mom-in law & how are you? Thoughts, prayers & hugs are still there or here however you want to look at it. So glad you are at peace & followed wishes & intructions to the tee. It does help.

Skullyboy, you are in those thoughts & prayers also as your hard time is coming up. It's not easy but we all have to remember is they are in a better place than we & not suffering. Doesn't mean we won't love them & miss them forever but life does go on & I speak for 11 years & 6 months

Peace be with you.
Posted By: skullyboy Re: Chloe - 06/10/04 04:49 AM
Thanks Becky, Having a real tough time lately.Thanks for the warm wishes. Hope you have a great trip. Wish I was going.
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Chloe - 06/10/04 05:12 AM
Your welcome Daryl & it will get easier with lots of time. Wish you could go too & will miss you but will have a drink or two or three or more for you. smile
Posted By: Chloe Re: Chloe - 06/10/04 05:17 AM
Mom in law, rallies off and on. Strong gal at 86. Got out of the bed in the hospital and said I'm going home...of course she didn't.
Posted By: Teenah Re: Chloe - 06/10/04 07:26 AM
Hang in there gal...
Posted By: Chloe Re: Chloe - 06/13/04 02:06 AM
Mom in law passed away on Friday.
Posted By: seashell Re: Chloe - 06/13/04 03:22 AM
Oh Chloe. frown There's no words.
Posted By: Now Danny Re: Chloe - 06/13/04 10:52 AM
When it rains it pours. Please accept my condolences.
Posted By: Teenah Re: Chloe - 06/13/04 05:52 PM
{{{Chloe}}}} I hope she and Joe are keeping each other company now.
Posted By: Chloe Re: Chloe - 06/13/04 06:06 PM
The rain has poured, and some hail too.

Teenah, they are happy together once again, and listening to Ray Charles play and sing.

All the kids grandkids and family have come an gone. Now I must get to all the paperwork.

First time in my life, I am not responsible for anyone except myself. I'll do the right thing, IMHO...lol.
Posted By: Teenah Re: Chloe - 06/13/04 06:39 PM
smile I know you'll do the right thing gal! Oh yes, the barage of paperwork. Seems like it's never-ending, but it does get finished. You've been the caregiver all of your adult life. Don't forget to take care of YOU, ok? XXOO
Posted By: Chloe Re: Chloe - 06/13/04 06:41 PM
Thanks Teenah, I also was the caregiver to four younger siblings...(smiling).
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Chloe - 06/13/04 06:51 PM
Hi Chlois: Sorry to hear of the passing of your mother in law. Still with you!! Bill
Posted By: Windjammer Re: Chloe - 06/13/04 08:02 PM
More hugs Chloe, hang in there.
Posted By: Chloe Re: Chloe - 06/14/04 03:22 AM
So hard to retrain the two dogs, after ten years. They were use to eating at 4:30 AM and 4:00 PM. Well that is not my schedule, keep stretching them, so now we are on 7:00 AM and 5:30 PM, getting better.
Posted By: rickcheri Re: Chloe - 06/14/04 06:12 AM
Chloe........blessings will fall upon you. (Skully too) Keep the the faith......Prayers and hugs (((( ))))))......C And send you strength...... smile
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: Chloe - 06/15/04 11:27 AM
Chloe, I am very sorry to read the sad news about your Joe. What wonderful memories you must have of him, and remembering those times will get you through and keep him with you always. I can only imagine what it is like for you now that the crowd has gone, and all the paperwork to be dealt with. Stay strong. As soon as you are able, time on AC would surely help. Sad reading about his Mom as well. Sounds like your pups are helping out by changing to your schedule. They must be a comfort, well, most of the time? Peace be with you, my friend.

Skully, someday it will get easier to go on, time is its own Master. I think you need a trip to AC as well. Swing by and pick up Chloe, will ya?
Posted By: Chloe Re: Chloe - 06/15/04 01:33 PM
Thank you.
Posted By: denverdan Re: Chloe - 07/02/04 05:13 AM
Ohmygawd Chloe, I didn't know...
My sincere condolences to you and yours. I know you were a very special couple. What a great wife, mom, and grandmom you have been!!!
Keep strong and know people are thinking of you and sending strength, prayers, and hugs your way.
If there is anything I can do or send you, let me know!
Sincerely!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board