AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke For Men Only & I mean it! - 06/18/04 11:54 PM
I see there is a "For woman only" thread so I thought it only appropriate for us men to have one also. If you are a woman please do not follow this link because you will be pretty pissed off at me. Also I think there is a hell of a shot that Marty will shit-can this thread along with me, but hell here goes anyway.

You know how sometimes you clean and clean your computer screen and you just can't get rid or those annoying smudges? Most computer users don't realize that some of these smudges are on the inside of their screen. Well, don't worry, there's a new tool out there for you. Just go to this web site and drag your cursor. Be sure to get every part of your screen - - even the corners. I'm certain you will attest to the effectiveness of the special cleaning tool and will use it often to keep our screen in top condition.

http://mirrored.flabber.nl/boob.cursor/ciagnijcycka.swf
Posted By: FIESTAFROG Re: For Men Only & I mean it! - 06/19/04 12:07 AM
Im still cleaning! been cleaning for 2 hours now! ha! See ya in A/C tomorrow! I'll be with the bald guy and the hot chick! ha ha
Posted By: Now Danny Re: For Men Only & I mean it! - 06/19/04 11:06 AM
That's GGGreat. Aunt Jeanie got a kick out of it as well. She doesn't believe any body looks like that. I'm sure she is wrong.
Posted By: Johnboy Re: For Men Only & I mean it! - 06/19/04 01:02 PM
Bigzeke, I wonder how many women have visited this site?????? My screen will never be dirty again!!!!!!See ya in AC July2nd.. laugh laugh laugh wink
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: For Men Only & I mean it! - 06/19/04 03:04 PM
Fiestafrog....I'm a bald guy too with a hot chick! Mrs.Zeke is a looker,honest. I really can't figure out why the hell she ever married me and we have been together over 25 years. She says the only reason we stay married is because no on will take the kids. We will be on AC from 7/18 till 7/28 and BC's is where we will be doing the majority of our partying.
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: For Men Only & I mean it! - 06/20/04 03:09 PM
If any of the hot chicks stuck with a bald guy would like a guy who still has his hair, I am here to serve. wink

Thanks Zeke for that incredible eye opening, love starting out the mornings that way.
Posted By: CAPTAIN bigzeke Re: For Men Only & I mean it! - 06/20/04 07:13 PM
Nice guy there dbdoberman....Now I gotta go buy a wig or try some rogaine to keep my wife. You snake and I was gonna send them woman over to your house to clean the outside of your computer screen. You got no shot of that happening now buddy!
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: For Men Only & I mean it! - 06/21/04 12:49 PM
ok, ok, ok, what if I told you it is cheap hairpiece, then would you send the ladies over? C'mon Zeke!
Posted By: Beachy Re: For Men Only & I mean it! - 06/29/04 05:18 AM
Thanks for those helpful tit--tips-- oops!
I can see clearly now. This was a very effective cleaning method!
Chris
Posted By: TMONTANA Re: For Men Only & I mean it! - 07/12/04 07:51 PM
I don't think my screen has ever been this clean. I just wished the other side worked as well.
Thanks for the cleaner!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board