AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 10/29/04 08:39 PM
hey linda,
how did those doctors treat you? any cute ones? wink hope you are doing well. maybe you can have kat type for you.
gay
good thoughts for recovery cool
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 10/29/04 09:42 PM
Does the Doctors say you can pitch next year?
Posted By: jvid Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 10/30/04 02:33 AM
Linda,we miss you!!!hurry back and hope u are doing well.Judy and Susan
Posted By: Tom Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 10/30/04 07:11 PM
Update on Linda (Wonder Woman),
Guess you could now call her Bionic Woman almost now that she has a new artificial elbow. The new elbow is working well already and she is able to straighten her arm out almost completely. The surery was very long, alittle more than 4 hours. Linda was in considerable PAIN upon coming to in recovery and was questioning why she ever thought about gettig the surgery done. That was Wednesday. Today she is much better and back at home with Kat & Tom for some more recovery time, they kicked her loose last night about 6:00pm. We changed the dressing this AM and all looks real good although there will be one heck of a scare that is about 14" long. They used some pretty big staples to mend her back together.
We are trying to take very good care of her so she will be able to return to Belize just after Thanksgiving.I know she would appreciate any messages that wish her a speedy recovery.
Tom & Kat
Posted By: NYgal Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 10/30/04 07:18 PM
Linda, warm healthy wishes being sent to you from NY. It's difficult to have surgery on a part of your body that is supposed to move most of the time. It's darned uncomfortable to say the least.
Been there, did that.

Smiles and Cheerful thoughts coming your way and I sure hope you make your trip back to Belize by Thanksgiving. My Best smile

Thanks to Tom & Kat for your care too. It's a large role in recuperation smile
Posted By: Dallas Dave Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 10/31/04 02:37 AM
Hey Gal, I know how tough you are. Dallas is thinking of you. Timmy and Lib should be back today. I'm sure they are keeping the bar warm for you when you get back. Holler at me direct at [email protected] says hey as well....Our love...
Posted By: kerry Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 10/31/04 06:15 AM
linda...glad to hear that things went well....looking forward to seeing you upon your return....don't think i know tom and kat, but am glad that they are for you....see you soon....
kerry
Posted By: Pamela Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 11/02/04 05:50 PM
Best wishes on your recovery Linda. I believe Tom and Kat have my email addy if you feel like resting that elbow on the desk and playing on the computer!
Posted By: HavinFun Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 11/02/04 09:00 PM
Linda - Ouch! Requesting the Angel of Pain Relief to be on call 24/7 till you recover laugh
We are going to spend Christmas in AC.
I hope you are fully recovered when we see you.
By the way, what are you cooking for Christmas Dinner? Chicken? wink
Posted By: wonderwoman Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 11/05/04 11:44 PM
mad This is how my face looks trying to type! Arm hurts but everyday better...have about 50 metal staples holding my new elbow in place. Yuck! Very weird looking. They found nodule on lung so have to have ct scan wednesday, etc. Let all know when I know...I'm ready for some rum and coke, a lot of them, and some beer, a lot of beer, and some more morphine...and a rum and coke! Hee, Hee!!!
Posted By: wonderwoman Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 11/05/04 11:56 PM
Pamela, they don't have your e-mail...so mail me [email protected]
p.s. havin' fun, I'm expecting dinner to be on ya'll for Christmas!!!!!!!
Posted By: seashell Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 11/06/04 02:48 PM
Oh that's a bit scary, isn't it Linda? Our thoughts and prayers are with you.
Posted By: HavinFun Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 11/06/04 02:53 PM
WW - dinner is on us - must find a place open - or I'm a fabulous cook!!!! Ask windjammer!
Yeah! someone to share Christmas Dinner!
Many,many prayers going your way! Take care!
Debbie
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 11/06/04 10:43 PM
...hang in there, Linda!!
Posted By: Windjammer Re: LINDA, HOW'S THE ARM??? - 11/06/04 10:56 PM
Linda, I can definitely confirm the "fabulous cook" part for HavinFun. I've had the great fortune of enjoying many of those fabulous meals including having her be my "personal chef" at my house one year for my bd. Gumbo, yum, yum. Hope the ct scan shows nuttin honey and get well soon. smile
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board