AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: RICH GUY And so it ends... - 04/04/05 02:41 AM
After 2 months in San Pedro, I'm back home.

Man! It sucks!!! It's freezing rain / snowing and windy!!

I'll miss all the great people I've met, especially the folks at Island Internet, helping me connect to my office and work there daily. without them I'd have only been there for a week!

Now time to plan for trip #2!!
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/04/05 01:52 PM
Got some fishing pics to show us, RG?
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: And so it ends... - 04/04/05 06:41 PM
for some reason it's hard to feel sorry for you, , , , maybe it is the part about "after 2 months in san pedro"

glad you had a good time, i will continue to dream for now.
Posted By: klcman Re: And so it ends... - 04/04/05 07:02 PM
I saw his picture on another thread with some babes on the beach...nice swim suit!!
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/04/05 08:32 PM
Where's that thread klcman? Whenever I see RG, he's always in shadow... mysterious... elusive...
Posted By: cindyb Re: And so it ends... - 04/04/05 08:53 PM
RG-

How did we miss each other? Was down in SP at the same time as you...wait, you were the guy passed out on the beach that I stumbled over...

Back one month from today!

..nah, nah, nah.
Posted By: travelqueen Re: And so it ends... - 04/04/05 10:35 PM
I was glad to have met you during my last visit to AC! Too bad you won't be there in April but I'm sure our paths will cross again, soon! smile
Posted By: klcman Re: And so it ends... - 04/04/05 11:26 PM
It's right here Patti - I thought at first it was the Big E, but he claims not

//ambergriscaye.com/message/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=000143;p=2#000058 confused :rolleyes:
Posted By: RICH GUY Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 03:56 AM
HAHAHAHA yeah I wish I was him!

Sorry to ruin your illusions ladies, but i'm a fat hairy arab that's bald and has a gap tooth, travel queen will tell ya!

I was gonna post a picture, but i can't figure it out anymore! ah well...
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 04:24 AM
Actually Rich Guy, I am glad it is not you! I don't know WHAT I think of a guy that would wear that in public! It is hilarious. That is either Brazil or Quebec!

I'm glad it ain't you either, Ernie. Geez, is someone wearing that to the Partee???

Good one Klc!!
Posted By: Windjammer Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 06:13 AM
Poor little Rich Guy only 2 months?? We all feel really sorry for you. I was there during that time & we tried to meet up, just didn't happen but you need to come to our PARTEE IN TEXAS IN MAY! smile
Posted By: travelqueen Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 04:04 PM
Rich Guy... why do you lie (yep, I'm a poet)! You are a beautiful man with just the right amount of hair, beautiful teeth and courageous dreams! Good luck Rich Guy!
Posted By: RICH GUY Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 05:10 PM
Aw shucks, i'm blushin!
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 05:30 PM
Travelqueen is absolutely right, RG! To us, you are tall, dark and handsome. Besides, I would HATE it if you were that guy in the photo.

Klc, I keep going back and looking at that photo! It is SO hilarious! And don't you dare say I have the hots for him!
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 07:16 PM
Teeth. I knew it. All the rich guys always have teeth. wink

Hey, RG, were you at Fido's the afternoon (three weeks ago or so) they dragged that new (old) anchor up the beach and installed it against the rail?
Posted By: RICH GUY Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 09:26 PM
Newp. I wasn't there. Heck, I didn't even hear about it! Where did they get it from?

Patti - you got the dark part down right, I got so much sun that even the customs agents were doing a double take!
Posted By: tradewinds Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 09:36 PM
Unfortunately there's a rear-view photo of that guy bending over, and it ain't too purdy! eek
Posted By: fuzzy_navel Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 09:42 PM
Yeah, tradewinds, unfortunately I was blindsided (no pun intended) by that shot a few months ago. Everytime I see those pics, I just fall out laughing. LOL! He REALLY thinks he's the man.
Posted By: Catatonic Motivator Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 09:55 PM
Odd site, that anchor delivery. My understanding was that it was found somewhere "near the reef" (like that narrows it down, eh?).

They brought it up as close to the beach as they could, lying across the bow of a small and rather beaten-looking sailboat. How they got it up and on there must have been the real part to see.

Once they were as close as they dared, they tipped it off, nearly flipping the boat in the process. From there, a group of both lean and burly fellows--seems like it was about ten of them--just sort of end-over-ended it, starting in about four feet of water, until it wound up leaned against the rail at Fido's. Once they tried to pick it up and damn near had the opportunity to kill half the crew, it appeared to us in the viewing gallery.

But they got it accomplished and the hook's a fine complement to the other anchor already holding the deck down to the beach proper.

There was a bar patron who beat us all to buying a round of beers for the crew for letting us observe their efforts. Thought he might have been you, RG. Handsome fellow, at any rate.
laugh

Salvage in the old style; 'twas a fun event to witness.
Posted By: klcman Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 10:39 PM
Obsessed are we Patti? laugh laugh
Posted By: SP Daily Re: And so it ends... - 04/05/05 10:45 PM
Paisano has sold that anchor at least 7 times by now.
Posted By: RICH GUY Re: And so it ends... - 04/06/05 12:39 AM
Damn, I wish i'd been there to see it!
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/06/05 03:43 AM
Fuzzy, I was trying so hard to describe that photo to my friend in her car this afternoon, I thought we were going into the ditch. I was laughing so hard, and trying to imagine how the front ties up with the back. Gawd, I bet it's some horrid thong thing,

And he's so damned smug about it. And I said to her, it's like a parachute! A little gonad parachute, in lime green!

Going back to look at it again Klc!!!!
Posted By: klcman Re: And so it ends... - 04/06/05 03:53 AM
patti - mebbe you should just download it and put it on your desktop
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/06/05 04:42 AM
Goodheavens Klc! I have a lovely morning routine as I am permanently ensconced in supper shift at the beginning of the week. I open with (of course) email, then AC, then dear Denny's blog, which is always uplifting, as are all of his correspondents).

Last week I purchased a telephone NOT knowing that it would YELL to me who was calling. Now you want me to open my computer with some fellow in a green gonad parachute, (and he's obviously enjoying it), and BE HAPPY????

Last week, on Denny's blog, we discussed TYING PEOPLE UP. That guy (love you, RG, it's not you) deserves it.

Klc, I'm a LADY.
Posted By: klcman Re: And so it ends... - 04/06/05 04:44 AM
just trying to save u carpal tunnel syndrome from all that clicking laugh
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/06/05 04:56 AM
It is a good thing I am polite/hippolite.. Klc, where did that thread go?? I came home tonight dying to read it... You know Baba Wawa dontchya?
Posted By: klcman Re: And so it ends... - 04/06/05 05:01 AM
oh yeah........pulled by the troll police
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/06/05 05:36 AM
Seriously, what's that about?
Posted By: klcman Re: And so it ends... - 04/06/05 05:48 AM
not my story to tell - lets just say it was an old nemesis
Posted By: fuzzy_navel Re: And so it ends... - 04/06/05 03:02 PM
it's like a parachute! A little gonad parachute, in lime green!
ROFLMAO!!! That is hilarious! And it fits so well. The description that is eek . The back IS some type of thong thing except you can't really see the thong because it's so far up there. Imagine that and then imagine that he's bending over and you'll see why the girl in the lounge chair directly behind him is laughing.
Posted By: fuzzy_navel Re: And so it ends... - 04/06/05 03:06 PM
Patti, I just went back and took a look at it and laughed so hard thinking about you. The very least he could have done was shaved around certain areas.
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/06/05 03:47 PM
Feral enhancement, Fuzz. We are all WILDER than we choose to admit. I don't mind "live and let live" actually... it keeps us ALL out of the jungle. And I wanted to send you a "peace" sign, but you know I just found out on the History channel what the PEACE sign means.

Back when the Brits defended their island/commonwealth with bows and arrows, if captured the archers' two bow fingers (index and middle)were chopped off. So, holding up those two fingers (W.Churchill's famous sign) means, we are not done/captured... I was very moved, having been a flower child and now, way older, see my kids use that sign too. It is so much deeper... AAHHH!!! No one told me this until now. PEACE to you!!!! (My bow's in the basement)
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/07/05 07:14 PM
So is someone going to post this charming rear view of Mr. Wonderful?
Posted By: fuzzy_navel Re: And so it ends... - 04/07/05 08:46 PM
Still obsessed are we :p ? I'll see if I can't dig it up when I get home. It's really quite disturbing or maybe not to some people eek . Actually I'm not sure I want to offend the nice people here with that shot wink laugh .
Posted By: Hon Re: And so it ends... - 04/07/05 08:50 PM
http://www.funnyfunpages.com/rico.htm

There you go Patti. Try to keep your lunch down wink

Hon
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/07/05 11:09 PM
The tears are running down my face, Cath! That is just too hilarious!
Posted By: klcman Re: And so it ends... - 04/07/05 11:12 PM
decorum prevented me from doing that wink but I still think it's Big E

Actually, anyone have any clue where that might be? If ya Google "Boucher Bros" ( the name on the umbrella ) it references a lumber biz in Alberta - hmmmm might be a little frosty to where that thang/thong/thing there
Posted By: Ernie B Re: And so it ends... - 04/08/05 12:02 AM
DAMIT, I Tole Ya, It Ain't Me .... I dont wear hats. But, I still think it would look good on Chloe. :rolleyes:
Posted By: fuzzy_navel Re: And so it ends... - 04/08/05 12:09 AM
You guys and gals are TOO funny! I SO look forward to this board EVERY day.
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/08/05 12:15 AM
It's tropical, definitely ocean and palm trees, probably Florida or S.C. It's quite the outfit. Don't know if there are palm trees in SC - more Carolinian forest like New England, methinks. Florida likely. Lots of folk from Quebec go there and I can say, as I'm a Quebecker, we wear WILD things!

I'd wear it but I've got nothin' to go in the parachute!
Posted By: klcman Re: And so it ends... - 04/08/05 12:54 AM
and there ain't nuttin worse than a flat chute!
Posted By: tradewinds Re: And so it ends... - 04/08/05 01:32 AM
Looking at the high rises in the background (as opposed to the low rises in the foreground :rolleyes: ) I think its South Beach in Miami.
Posted By: klcman Re: And so it ends... - 04/08/05 01:35 AM
nice one Tradewinds - it is Miami. I Googled Bros rather than Brothers..........

http://www.boucherbrothers.com/Miami-Beach-hotels-resorts.htm

They are a hotel service company, thus the beach umbrellas.
Posted By: tradewinds Re: And so it ends... - 04/08/05 01:40 AM
Phew.. I have been there, but I swear that's not me! There's a pic of me posted somewhere on the AC side of this board.
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/08/05 11:18 PM
Okay TW, we've given you your 24 hours. Now where is it posted? I promise I'll post a picture of me... cuz someone might have to pick me up at the airport in Houston!
Posted By: Ernie B Re: And so it ends... - 04/08/05 11:46 PM
O.K. Padded Cups, Post your pic and maybe I'll pick you up in Houston. smile
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/09/05 01:00 AM
Ernie, what in the world would lead you to that (polite, here) nickname?
Posted By: tradewinds Re: And so it ends... - 04/09/05 01:00 AM
Here I is

//ambergriscaye.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=009992;p=1

The thought of that thong thingie just gives me the heebie jeebies eek
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/09/05 01:04 AM
Lovely, TW. You look beautiful, and you had an excellent time, I can just tell. It gives me the heebie jeebies too, but, live and let live (however uncomfortably one chooses)!!
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/09/05 05:06 PM
Ernie, I haven't let a guy pick me up for a long time. Hey, it might be fun! I'm not heavy, BTW. No hernias around here!
Posted By: NYgal Re: And so it ends... - 04/09/05 05:13 PM
wife wife wife.....has one wink

Now proceed smile
Just hitchin a lift smile
Posted By: dbdoberman Re: And so it ends... - 04/09/05 05:48 PM
oh, go ahead and let Ernie pick ya up in Houston, patti, live the dream :p
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/09/05 06:34 PM
Hahahaha! NYGal, loveya. Hey, he STARTED it!

No, I never boogey with other people's spouse/spice/space. Had it done to me and it ain't at ALL where it's at.
Posted By: NYgal Re: And so it ends... - 04/09/05 11:24 PM
I have a visual wink

Go for the GOLD smile smile
Posted By: PattiCake Re: And so it ends... - 04/10/05 12:16 AM
Thanx. Good to see you NYG. You too Dobe.

RG's gonna kill me BUT he's bringing his bathing suit to the PARTEE.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board