AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: JmHanna Rain? - 05/18/05 04:19 AM
Mr. Roches (the Tres Cocos green thumb)says its the driest he has seen the island since 1974.
Anyways--Welcome to the 2005 hurricane season!!!
[Linked Image]
Posted By: Diane Campbell Re: Rain? - 05/18/05 01:35 PM
Oy Vey! Thanks for the post - even this weather junkie would not have thought to look for a storm today.
eek
Posted By: Barbara K Re: Rain? - 05/18/05 03:36 PM
Already?? :rolleyes:
Posted By: Katie Valk Re: Rain? - 05/18/05 07:01 PM
May reach here in 24 hrs and stranger yet, coming from the Pacific side. Calling Guadelupe...
Posted By: LaurieMar Re: Rain? - 05/18/05 07:12 PM
My vacation was perfect timing!
Posted By: JmHanna Re: Rain? - 05/19/05 03:50 AM
old saying 'be careful what wish for --you might get it'
in this case 'Rain'
No more dancing naked on the beach to the rain god's OK?
cool
Posted By: sev32665 Re: Rain? - 05/19/05 03:41 PM
Warning from hurricane ravished Florida----Never trust those projected paths!! alot of Floridians did last year and are unfortunately some are still fixing roofs and trying to get assistance from FEMA (believe it or not there are still ALOT of people that still have blue tarps on their roofs becasue roofers haven't been able to get to everyone yet and roofing supplies are in short supply). Stockup now on basic supplies cause trust me(i went thru all 4 that hit florida last year)its horrible trying to get even the basic stuff when you need it! Hopefully it will die out before causing much damage to anyone but i have seen the rath and i REALLY don't look forward to another hurricane season, the price we pay for living in paradise though.
Posted By: LaurieMar Re: Rain? - 05/19/05 05:23 PM
How did you know Palapa? Not naked, but pretty close - everybody down there said they wanted some rain since it has been so long!
Posted By: Diane Campbell Re: Rain? - 05/20/05 02:18 PM
Agree with that hurricanes are unpredictable and dangerous - most of us who live here were stuck here during Kieth.
We take storms seriously.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board