AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/17/05 11:03 PM
Travelqueen!! Let's start the countdown- 18 days!!!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/17/05 11:04 PM
or my usual countdown... 18 days, 21 hours, and 54 minutes.

Sorry, I do not do seconds
Posted By: Miss Anthropy Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/17/05 11:11 PM
Hi Travelqueen! What's shakin? Only 18 more days, I'm jealous!
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/18/05 12:33 AM
ke you are too funny!

18 days, is that it? Very cool!

Miss A, it's all good, come with me!

I hope I don't have to clean once I get there! In other words, Emily, leave our favorite island be!

mad .... wink
Posted By: Miss Anthropy Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/18/05 01:10 AM
I wish, too much business going on up here to leave now. You have some caribbean rum and fresh OJ for me now at BC's okay? Give Charlene a hug and go nite snorklin'.
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/18/05 01:21 AM
ooooo rum n' oj... that's one I'll have to try! Can't believe I never thought of it before! Yes, will give Charlene a hug - gladly! Night snorklin' sounds like fun!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/18/05 02:38 AM
No, you will not be cleaning Emily, we will be fine. But you WILL be cleaning my place for me, you're HIRED that weekend! and about that night snorkling, there's alot of things you should do at night down here!
Posted By: SASSIK Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/19/05 12:30 AM
travelqueen - what's our itinerary? I'm going to be there from Aug 12-29.
Posted By: seashell Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/19/05 10:34 AM
How's your ankle, ke?
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/19/05 04:07 PM
Bummer SASSIK! I will be there Aug 4 - 6, a quick one!

We will have to get together in Houston. smile

ke, update on the ankle? Last I heard it was much better.
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/20/05 02:27 AM
Travelqueen you are going to have to pick another name. What kind of travel Queen goes to San Pedro for 2 days??????? Enjoy your time. laugh cool
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/20/05 03:21 AM
The kind of travel queen who travels to SP about once every two months, and places in between. The name suits me just fine. smile
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/20/05 03:25 AM
..Actually, this'll be my 5th time since Jan '05 so more often than that! LOLOLOL
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/20/05 03:34 AM
Is Indygal joking or serious??? I assume and hope joking, so excuse this but it is the perfect time to say it...TRAVELQUEEN is more than a perfect name for THE Travelqueen. She's been here 5 times since Jan, has Indygal been here five times this year? Huh, not even I have-this is my fourth time here this year. Wait, that IS what a Travelqueen is, a queen that is so into her travel that ANY time possible she can she TRAVELS! Hense, the name travelqueen.

Travelqueen fits her for many more reasons as well.

I only WISH I was "thequeen" (her new nickname, short for travelqueen.)
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/20/05 01:34 PM
I stand corrected, you are the Travel Queen!!! Around here I am considered the traveling fool, I like to be gone so much. You must have better friends. cool
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/20/05 01:35 PM
Just trying to get you to stay longer......
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/20/05 01:38 PM
BABE!!! I ASSUMED you were playing, that's why I wrote I thought you were...however, I just had to, had to, had to comment on travelqueen and how her name fits her so well. It was about time I write that somewhere, anyways. wink

Notice how I talked of my jealousy, too!!!
She is the queen, I am close but just not quite up there. hahaha

I am thinking you did not notice my other post to you, too in the Ambergris Caye section:
posted 07-19-2005 09:08 PM
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/20/05 02:46 PM
I prefer face to face too. That way folks can see me grin, while I harrass them a little.
I am working hard right now and can not to get to MY island. frown
But, Indygal has a goal - 3 mns in SP, next winter! So life is good and I get my slight fix living through you folks on the board. cool
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/20/05 04:17 PM
I had a goal, too, of 3 months in SP which became 4 and is now 6 1/2. But, I want to do skydive Belize so it could be 8!!! watch the numbers grow!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/21/05 12:58 AM
15 days
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/21/05 12:19 PM
ke, 3 mns. is now 6 1/2! You must be on Belize time. How many friends have come to visit?
Posted By: LaurieMar Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/21/05 09:58 PM
This is starting to sounds like a "my dog is better than yours" post!
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/22/05 03:23 AM
Well, well, Laurie how big IS your dog?
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/22/05 05:35 AM
oh, oh, and Feb is Carnaval too! I CAN'T go home in mid Jan now, when Carnaval is just two weeks later and then shortly after that is skydiving!! Time is growing here already onto my planned stay...
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/22/05 04:14 PM
Indygal, I have only been here 3 weeks, but initially planned on 3 months, then 4, and now it is 6 1/2 months. One friend has come so far, and she is returning for Costa Maya, too. Have many coming in the fall around Nov.
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/23/05 04:39 AM
ke, let me get this straight.
You are 3 weeks into a 6 1/2 month stray?
I thought carnaval is in Feb.??
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/23/05 09:11 AM
no. I arranged and planned to come for 3 months, then changed it to four, and then 6 1/2 before getting here. Kept thinking of all the things I do here, and don't do back home, all the things I love, and all the things I do not love back home, and all my friends here, everything and realized if I came for less than the half a year it'd take time to settle in and then be time to go home again...more like a long vacation, and I was looking for the experience, not a long vacation. Yes, carnabval is Feb...that is why I said it might end up being even longer. My days and nights continue to get better and better here...some very special. And I can't ever remember these feelings I have here back home. I do not have a home I guess, cause what I have back 'home' is not the feeling of 'home' here. I am just on a moving journey...
Posted By: SimonB Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/23/05 02:00 PM
welcome home
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/24/05 04:32 AM
Yes, welcome home. If you make it to Feb. which sounds like you will - we will just have to have a bite to eat - face to face in Jan.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/24/05 08:48 AM
Thank you, it was so nice to read both of your two posts above. I will definately be here until Jan, through mid Jan is my current 'schedule' but like I said, not that I am here there is no schedule and think it would make sense to stay through Carnaval and skydiving.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/25/05 09:50 AM
p.s. my dog is 64 lbs smile but I bet she is 60 now from getting out so much in San Pedro!!!
HOW BIG IS YOUR DOG!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/25/05 09:51 AM
oh, and back to the topic of this post...

10 days!!
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/25/05 07:09 PM
My little Molly is 8 lbs. silky terrier & 12 years old. She sleeps a lot now, but we love her.
We brought her to SP for the winter 2004 and she attached a very large dog. Molly lost, but she learned to do the island dog thing - she ignored the other dogs. We never took her out without a leash after the fight.
Posted By: Gwennan Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/25/05 07:51 PM
My Coleman is 97lbs (golden retriever), but, it doesn't matter because we aren't in SP and you are!!! I'm terribly envious! smile
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/29/05 02:48 PM
1 more week!!!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/30/05 08:49 AM
soooo excited this post got going again! I am counting down half days now! 6 1/2 DAYS!
Posted By: Laguna Punta Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/30/05 09:12 AM
...from poor but proud stock, fightin out of the blue corner wearing LSU purple collar, from the swamps of Louisiana, weighin in at a sleek 23 pounds is Sheba...whining bitch of the South. :rolleyes:
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/30/05 05:25 PM
TQ - the vic dude is standing here watching over my shoulder. I've tried to get him to get his own sign on but he hasn't gotten around to it yet - he says Hi, for you to have a good time and don't drink too much (is there such a thing?) and can you come back down againg while we're there!
We are officially starting our countdown today - only 32 more sleeps!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/30/05 06:00 PM
YES QUEEN, CAN YOU COME BACK THEN TOO, I will be in AC then too!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/31/05 05:13 AM
as I am getting ready to go out, I wish the queen was here to go too tonight! one more week!!! It should go fast, remember the countdown last time to get here? It seemed like forever and now I am here...finally!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 07/31/05 06:00 AM
See TQ - your fan club awaits! wink
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/01/05 04:44 PM
Well hello Victor and Mrs. Law! Hope all is well with the happy couple! Hope I can make it back when you guys are down... I hope. smile

ke, see you in 4 days! I
Posted By: Vic the Knife Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/03/05 02:57 PM
Greetings to all. Especially all you fine folks I met in Texas a few months back. My wife and I will be heading back to Belize in a few weeks, and taking along a friend, Barbara. Hello Travel Queen, where ever you are!!
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/03/05 05:50 PM
Ah... so she finally roped you into getting your own id... too funny! Glad to see you on the board! Hope to see you soon!
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/03/05 08:12 PM
yaaaaay! TACA just dropped their prices again - From $710 a couple of months ago to $643 last month to $587 today taxes included - just bought our tix and the 3 of us are now set - laugh
TQ - the knife will be looking for you
Yorks - when do you arrive?
lovey & thurston - which evening is the gala?
Chris - get out those martini shakers wink
Posted By: Vic the Knife Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/03/05 08:57 PM
Sounds like there's going to be alot of boozing and jawing.
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/03/05 09:24 PM
The knife will be looking for me huh? Oooo a bit scary I think... Victor, how does one get a name like that? LOL

I will be in SP this weekend... y'all come early! smile
Posted By: Vic the Knife Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/04/05 01:06 AM
Well, the nickname (one of many )stems from a childhood nickname: Cuchiknife. It's a hybrid word, cuchillo (spanish for knife), and knife. well, supposedly, according to my mom, I chased a neighborhood boy around our yard with a knife. I'm sure he deserved it. I'm sure it was a matter of honor. This is the short version. I didn't want to use Cuchiknife, because I thought it would be difficult to pronounce. So, i chose Vic the Knife.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/04/05 01:24 AM
TQ - be careful what you ask for - this guy takes things very literally wink
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/04/05 03:38 AM
ENJOY Travelqueen laugh smile cool
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/04/05 03:59 AM
One and a half more days!!!!
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/04/05 04:13 AM
Vic, I think if we learned how to say lawcucui, which in my opinion was a bit of a challenge, then we can learn Cuchiknife. You guys meet me down this weekend!

Indy, thx!

ke, can't wait!
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/05/05 05:03 AM
Less than One DAY!!!!

wink
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/05/05 01:41 PM
Vic, by any chance are you related to Mac? eek
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/06/05 05:51 PM
Greetings, Denny Shane. I am hijacking my wife's "board" for a moment.

First of all, let me tell you, I enjoy eating at your restaurants. and yes, I am related to Mac. He is my older brother. we come from a long line of distinquished cutlery. later. Vic the Knife
Posted By: NYgal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/06/05 06:44 PM
awwww....cut it out you two wink
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/15/05 03:12 AM
Well, travelqueen did you decide to extend your stay? Still in SP?
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/15/05 03:14 AM
I just got back from Charleston and Sunset Beach in NC. SP they were not but lots of fun with my husbands family. I know you all missed me.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/15/05 05:23 AM
Hey indygal - we just got back from NC too - loved the outer banks, but you're right: not Sp - so we're headed there in ONLY 18 MORE SLEEPS - (sorry, little excited!)

TQ where u b? catch us up!
Posted By: MALIBU Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/15/05 04:30 PM
Me me me. I am arriving soon!!!
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/15/05 05:41 PM
Unfortunately, I was not able to extend my stay but had a great time while I was there - of course!~

indy, hope to meet you sometime in SP!

law, I miss you & vic! Hope you have a great time in AC!!!! I am sooo jealous! Having withdrawls already!~
Posted By: Vic the Knife Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/16/05 12:49 AM
TQ: sorry to hear that you miss us. We hear that alot. Well, at least, I do. Hopefully we'll see you before the big Texas get together.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/16/05 05:19 AM
Hey - me, too! wink
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/17/05 03:17 AM
TQ, as often as you get into SP we can meet up next winter. We talk about it all most everyday. Our youngest son (grown man) came for dinner tonight and said "are you guys moving there"? I told him not yet. Glad you had a good time, but I had no doubts.
Law, get some sand in your toes for me. wink
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/17/05 04:19 AM
Next winter? As in not the one that's to come? Indy... come on... you can make it back to SP before that, can't ya? smile Bring the the youngest son with you. wink

Vic/Law, I'm sure everyone misses the "cutest couple ever!" I surely do!
Posted By: indygal Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/17/05 01:31 PM
No No not next winter but the one coming. Would come sooner but tieing up all the loose ends, so we can stay for several months. You know they say BRING MONEY when you come to BZ. laugh

It was easier getting into business then it is getting out or at least that is the way it feels. Will be at BC for Sunday lunch - see ya all there smile
Posted By: Vic the Knife Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/17/05 02:57 PM
Travel Q: It's sounding like it might be a while before LA and I see ya again. We'll be in B in a few weeks. I'll let you in on a secret: if you look up the word cutest in the dictionary, my photo will be displayed as an example. Ha, ha, ha. Ha, ha. My photo is displayed along side of some other words as well, but those words are not as complimentary. Ha!
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/19/05 04:07 PM
indy, staying for several months? Who's jealous now? wink Yes, I do know about bringing money to SP otherwise, my trips would be longer. smile

Vic & LA, stay in SP longer than a few weeks and we're bound to see one another. smile smile smile
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/19/05 05:02 PM
TQ - you little world traveler, you - just hop on one of those famous weekend flights and get down there - or: take care of my mortgage payment for a coupla months & you gotta deal! wink
Posted By: govikes Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/19/05 05:15 PM
lawcucui are you going to be down here the same time as gay & david???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/19/05 05:27 PM
Yep! wink Where shall I find you?
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/19/05 06:25 PM
Mr. york & i will be in the love shack laugh
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/20/05 07:21 AM
wait, this topic is still going??? Well then we should get it back on track to the topic...HOW MANY DAYS LEFT NOW UNTIL HER RETURN...???
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/20/05 08:03 AM
somebody's got it bad wink
sorry to disapoint - jus lil ol' us countin down

Mr&Mrs - only when Mr is not busy givin dance lessons and Ms is not busy floatin wink
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/20/05 10:10 AM
no disappointment, you'll be here in about 2 weeks, huh? Great, bring the QUEEN with ya!
wink
Posted By: Anonymous Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/20/05 11:18 PM
calm down ke - we're workin on it!
Posted By: Jeb Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/20/05 11:48 PM
ke one nervous man.
is why not you enjoy san pedro alone?
lonely?
help is nearby.
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/21/05 12:20 AM
Jeb, she's not nervous and certainly not lonely, just excited to see me - as I am to see her. It's all good. smile

You know I don't need convincing... I'll be down soon. wink
Posted By: Jeb Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/21/05 12:54 AM
it ok like women.
Posted By: Kra-Z-K Re: Guess who's coming soon!! - 08/23/05 07:16 AM
JEB, KE(ME) is not a nervous MAN! Ke=female.
I am definately not alone in San Pedro wink And most certainly not lonely! No help is needed.

I see you have been on here since 2004 but I do not remember your posts. Did you just return? Do you live here?
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board