AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Anonymous Happy New Year! - 12/30/05 05:31 PM
Headed for the beach in about an hour (yes - I am bragging!) It's been a fun year - great to get to know many of you in person and on line. Happy New Year to all and I want to especially thank all of you who have taken the time and trouble to send me your e-mails over the past 12 months. I must send my thanks to whoever sent me that one about rat crap in the glue on envelopes 'cause I now have to get a wet towel with every envelope that needs sealing. Also, I scrub the top of every can I open for the same reason. Thank you for making me feel safe, secure, blessed, and wealthy.
Because of your concern I no longer drink Coca Cola because it can remove toilet stains. I no longer drink Pepsi or Dr Pepper because the people who make these products are atheists who refuse to put "Under God" on their cans. I no longer use Saran Wrap in the microwave because it causes cancer.
I no longer check the coin return on pay phones because I could be pricked with a needle infected with AIDS. I no longer use cancer-causing deodorants even though I smell like a water buffalo on a hot day. I no longer go to shopping malls because someone will drug me with a perfume sample and rob me. I no longer accept packages from UPS or FedEx, as they are actually Al Qaeda in disguise. I no longer shop at Target since they are French and don't support our American troops or the Salvation Army. I no longer answer the phone because someone will ask me to dial a number for which I will get a phone bill with calls to Jamaica, Uganda, Singapore, and Uzbekistan.
I no longer eat KFC because their chickens are actually horrible mutant freaks with no eyes or feathers. I no longer have any sneakers -- but that will change once I receive my free replacement pair from Nike. I no longer buy expensive cookies from Neiman Marcus since I now have their recipe.
I no longer worry about my soul because I have 363,214 angels looking out for me and St. Theresa's novena has granted my every wish. Thanks to you, I have learned that God only answers my prayers if I forward an email to seven of my friends and make a wish within five minutes.
I no longer have any savings because I gave it all to a sick girl who is about to die in the hospital (for the 1,387,258th time). I no longer have any money at all, but that will change once I receive the $15,000 that Microsoft and AOL are sending me for participating in their special e-mail program.
I no longer own a car, I sold it when I found that there will always someone leaving notes on it or waiting in the back seat to kill me. I now know that Oil Companies will lower their prices if we all boycott gasoline for a day.
Yes, I want to thank you so much for looking out for me. I'd like to return the favor, so you can just cut, paste and send this e-mail to at least 144,000 people in the next 70 minutes. If you don't, your phone will ring at exactly 11:00 PM (EDT), informing you of a large dove with diarrhea that will land on your head tomorrow afternoon and the fleas from 12 camels will infest your back, causing you to grow a hairy hump. I know this will occur because it actually happened to a friend of my next door neighbor's ex-mother-in-law's second husband's cousin's beautician who is a Lawyer working at a Police Station somewhere.
Happy New Year Everyone! [Linked Image]
Posted By: Ernie B Re: Happy New Year! - 12/30/05 05:36 PM
HA! Back atcha Hoochie !!!! smile
Posted By: LaurieMar Re: Happy New Year! - 12/30/05 06:31 PM
Now that was funny! Happy New Year!!
Posted By: boatingman Re: Happy New Year! - 12/30/05 07:25 PM
I'll be on AC in 5 days!!! Happy New Year everyone!
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: Happy New Year! - 12/30/05 07:43 PM
Thank you law for that major laugh!! I am also stealing it for my blog. eek
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: Happy New Year! - 12/30/05 09:54 PM
denny honey, don't laugh. all of those things happened to my sister's neighbors cousin!!!

everyone have a safe & happy new year.
david & i can be found at the corner dive in beautiful southeast laporte, texas - THE CHANTILLY ROOM!!! i will be shaking my booty & mr. york will be delitefully watching.

miss you l & v
Posted By: pnowell Re: Happy New Year! - 12/31/05 05:30 PM
Happy New Year everyone!!

G&D you could drive to Dallas and shake your booty laugh

Watch out for bad ice, doorframes, chairs, and glass doors! eek
Posted By: travelqueen Re: Happy New Year! - 12/31/05 08:47 PM
Happy New Year LA & Vic! And to all of the other boarders! May this up coming year be the best one yet, for all of you!
Posted By: deacon+ Re: Happy New Year! - 12/31/05 08:55 PM
Remember don't drink and drive and if you must at least drink enough that you can't drive. Do everyone a favor, pass out in the parking lot.Everyone HAVE A GREAT NIGHT.
Posted By: klcman Re: Happy New Year! - 01/01/06 01:49 AM
Methinks we all need a li'l shot of happiness today....(but nodamnediceorwater)

http://www.icq.com/img/friendship/static/card_16961_rs.swf
Posted By: denverdan Re: Happy New Year! - 01/01/06 02:26 AM
That was real cute KLC! POP... HA
We are off to the lanai, maybe play some dominos and enjoy the view. cool
Sure wish we were on AC though!
Enjoy the last day of the year and may everyone's new year be wonderful! laugh
See ya next year! :rolleyes:
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board