AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: LaurieMar Dangerous New Virus - 02/03/06 08:07 PM
There is a dangerous virus being passed electronically, orally and by hand. This virus is called Worm-Overload-Recreational Killer (WORK). If you receive WORK from any of your colleagues, your boss or anyone else via any means - DO NOT TOUCH IT. This virus will wipe out your private life completely.

If you should come into contact with WORK, put your jacket on and take 2 good friends to the nearest pub. Purchase the antidote known as Work-Isolator-Neutralizer-Extractor (WINE).

The quickest acting WINE type is called Swift-Hitting-Infiltrator-Remover-All-Zones (SHIRAZ). Take the antidote repeatedly until WORK has been completely eliminated from your system.

Update: After extensive testing it has been concluded that Best-Equivalent-Extractor-Remedy (BEER) may be substituted for WINE but may require a more generous application.

If you have already been seriously infected, you know where to go.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Dangerous New Virus - 02/03/06 10:00 PM
Oh No, I took the Major-Extra-Red-Liquid-Overload-Tonic (MERLOT) am i going to die?
Posted By: LaurieMar Re: Dangerous New Virus - 02/03/06 10:23 PM
Certainly no 2 miles - no worries. The latest "scientific research" has shown that Merlot will also combat the virus. SHIRAZ was suggested because it has been found to be the quickest acting. I have been "researching" this topic for years. Being as close to the beautiful Napa Valley as I am, I have discovered all types of red wine can substitute as the antidote to the problem! My "research" continues.
Posted By: 2MILESNORTHOFCUT Re: Dangerous New Virus - 02/03/06 10:41 PM
Thanks LaurieMar, I will also further research to see if there are any other w-i-n-e types that will help to kill off that awfull virus. CHEERS cool
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board