AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Hey gials? Where did you park at the airport? Did you park in the Pike's Peak lot? Searched high and low and can't find the truck.

The parking people can find it if you give me the tag #.

Let me know.
Bueller, Beuller... Step away from the one barrel smile
Did you find your truck? Maybe they sold it for some spare cash to pay for Carla's jumps?

wink
No response from the girls. They must have got into some bad one barrel
I'll be there tomorrow - they should be hanging with windjammer - I'll let them know you are looking for them.
Thanks HavinFun . I would greatly appreciate it.
You must be racking up some parking fees too, eh?
Bad One Barrel??? It's only bad if it's EMPTY!!! AAAAAAARRRRGGGHHH!!!!!
Okay - Car found in section B, not L. Or did Teenah say go to Hell? The cell phone was kind of garbled when I spoke to her.

Oh well, I anxiously await the arrival of my Marie Sharps and my new Belikin calendar. Got to add to my calendar girl shrine on the garage wall ; )
laugh laugh laugh
ROFLMBO
2 B or not 2 B?
B seems so much more genteel that A
Hey Robert!!!

Damn boy, I'm glad you found my car! sorry about the mix up. We just got back from Belize City where we saw Beenie man and Wayne Wonder. All is well. Talk to you later.

Teenah
Originally posted by RobertE:
Car found in section B, not L. Or did Teenah say go to Hell?
LOLOLOLOLOL
You go on vacation for a month, park the car in East Beejesus and now you rub the reggae show in my face. Oh, and it is like 5 frigging below here too. Some friend eek

Wonder what I can get for a used Ford Expediton in good condition to fund my go to Belize and kick Teenah's butt trip. I'm not bitter am I?
bitterly cold maybe wink
be afraid....be very afraid.. laugh laugh
isn't that a dish best served cold anyway? wink
LOLOLOLOLOL Sorry Bobby... I have a Belikin calendar with your name on it bwai. Love ya.

T
"Someone I know went to Belize and all I got was this lousy calendar....."

It is a Belikin calendar with scantily clad women though !
HEY ROBTE....I'm home as of yesterday. Teenah may never return knowing her, so you might have a new vehicle. Just remember, the leather vest, new shorts, new sandals that I meant to bring with me are in there....and they ARE MINE! Thanks BRO for everything. Hope your meeting went well. CB
Carla - Welcome back to reality where Belikin is not an accepted breakfast food : )

You can have want you want out of the truck and we split the proceeds. How's that sound?
Well....I slept in too much to have it be breakfast....unless you count having it at 4:00 AM! Hey, sounds like a deal to me RE! (splitting the proceeds) Had a great time....but I'm plumb wore out! Talk to you soon...have Teenah call when she gets to your house please. Tanks. Give my best to Loie.
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board