AmbergrisCaye.com Home
E - you first wink
OOHHH NO YOU DONT! eek
bawk bawk
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's the Funniest Thing That Ever Happened To You On AC? - 03/23/06 02:53 PM
Hey u 2 - Don't even think about it!!
What happens in San Pedro . . . wink
right, law. i just wrote one of my best (not funniest) stories on the "hi thread.but it was not on AC but the mainland. you can read it there.

and klc - YOU start!!
so many stories....so little time smile
and they all start, "well, we were drinking one day and...."
My stories are very sketchy these days, but they always included consumption of Belikin, Tequila and something about a golf cart laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's the Funniest Thing That Ever Happened To You On AC? - 03/23/06 04:26 PM
Wow, Gela - your stories sound something like mine! Wonder why?

Jane - I will just have to check out your story - and K - please obtain all appropriate legal waivers prior to sharing! laugh
Don't such stories usually start with "Hey, watch this you guys!"?
Ha Gela: My stories include Belikin, Tequila, golf carts, cannonballs in pools, some undercover detective work, dancing on the pull ferry to Barefoot Skinny and of course, the Tulu Tour called "Pleased to Meet you!".
Hey,

I thought whatever happens in San Pedro stays in San Pedro?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's the Funniest Thing That Ever Happened To You On AC? - 03/23/06 08:54 PM
Thank you, Yat - finally, the voice of reason wink
Well, I was just gonna ............... laugh
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's the Funniest Thing That Ever Happened To You On AC? - 03/23/06 09:11 PM
Well, ya just better not . . . laugh
Ya wouldn't like it if someone was forced to retaliate!!!!!!!
Catching air over a speed bump with 12 adults on my friend's 6-seater golf cart. Alcohol MAY have been involved. Nuff said. smile
There is a road course being setup up in San Telmo for that very purpose T!

Anm L - I ALWAYS have my T's crossedf & I;s dotted laugh

Awww cmon E - ya gonna let a lil atty-at-law intimidate ya?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's the Funniest Thing That Ever Happened To You On AC? - 03/23/06 09:19 PM
K - perhaps you might want to consider retaining some assistance in t crossing and i dotting, not to mention typing and/or spelling, cause the middle line above looks a teeeeny bit like someone's still into the rum laugh
When someone asks, "What's on the other side of the island?"

ummmm.......water.

SIN
law - only you would pickup up on the obvious ( wanna apply fur the job?)
Laurie - oh yes, I was with you on a few of those stories too - the secret mission was too cool laugh .

Teenah - I met you at the airport and you gave me a ride - it was something hanging on to all that luggage with 4 people in the small cart laugh
&%$@&! Lawyers, dont ya jest luvem :p
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's the Funniest Thing That Ever Happened To You On AC? - 03/23/06 11:30 PM
oooohhhhh - that's just sooo sweet!

who are you and what have you done with the real E?
Hey, it's all just good fun until someone loses an eye.
Seashell.......what can I say!!!! you're on it!
rumor has it E has turned into a kitty - stickers anyone?
Me and Miss Kitie ran off to Mexico, thats where the bar bill came into play. Festus and the
Marshall caught up with us in El Paso and said...................
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's the Funniest Thing That Ever Happened To You On AC? - 03/24/06 01:58 AM
geez E - I thought the big bar bill was at Pedro's!
SSSHHHHEEEHH, He forgot about it
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's the Funniest Thing That Ever Happened To You On AC? - 03/24/06 02:04 AM
laugh
One day Teenah and I were enjoying a Belikan at Choloe's, and this poor lady, HUGE lady, came walking up the beach calling for her lost toy poodle, Monique. She asked everyone there if they had seen her beloved puppy, and when told no, she turned and walked away. OMG, there was poor little Monique, eyes a bulging, stuck in the crack of her Mommies sarong. Thinking quickly, Teenah ran for a crow bar. She got little Monique dislodged in record time. It turned out ok, accept Moniques eyes were never the same! True Story! laugh laugh laugh eek
laugh laugh laugh laugh now THAT's what I'm talking about - that's what we wanna hear ( c;mon E fess up ) :p
be bold....
Did somebody slip something into your cheerios this morning seester? Funny, I don't remember this at all. Must have been drunk! smile

Yes Gela, I do remember that golf cart ride to Coconuts. 4 adults with LOTS of luggage on a 4 seater...But we made it, and nobody even got hurt!

I'm still waiting for someone to cough up a story. Since you started this thread KLC, I vote for you to post next. As you can see above, my sister is delusional this morning and
has our visit confused with a Far Side cartoon...

Come on Law! Ernie! Let's hear one.
Equal
Opportunity
Employment

Hey, Steve. Did you ever find someone to work at the Internet shop?"
"Oh, you saw the sign in the window?" Steve asked.
"No," I said. "I was just reading your ad in the paper in the classifieds. It
says, 'Help Wanted, must be able to type, work a computer and must be bilingual.
We are an equal opportunity employer.'"
"Yeah, I found someone," Steve said, "but I'll never put a sign like that in
my window again."
"Why is that?"
"The day after I put the sign in the window I opened up Coconet early in the
morning. I heard a noise and a big brown dog pushed the door open with his
nose. He went over to the sign and put his paw on it and whined. I don't know
how he knew it but somehow he seemed to know I was hiring and he wanted the
job."
"Steve, that's the stupidest thing I ever heard," I said. "I hope you don't
expect me to believe that tale."
"It gets better," Steve said. "I said, 'I can't hire you. The sign says you have
to be able to type and work a computer.' That dog jumped up on one of the chairs
at a computer and proceeded to lay out a spreadsheet and downloaded a video
about breeding dogs."
"Oh, come on," I said.
"Hey, you don't have to believe me," Steve said, "but I'll tell you exactly
what happened. I said, 'O.K., you are one smart dog, but I can't hire a dog.'
The dog jumped off of the chair and went over to the sign. He put his paw on the
part that said, 'We are an equal opportunity employer.' I said, 'Yes, but the sign
says you have to be bi-lingual.'"
He paused.
"O.K." I said. "I have to ask. What happened next?"
"That dog looked me right in the eye and said, 'Me-e-o-w.'"

BY Dennis Wolfe

I found this in this weeks visitors guide
had to pass it on
Posted By: Anonymous Re: What's the Funniest Thing That Ever Happened To You On AC? - 03/24/06 04:26 PM
Teenah, sorry - I don't laugh and tell . . .
and my friends better not either! wink next time come with us!
I can't really tell ya the funniest thing that ever happened, T, honor is at stake.

So, guess I'll have to think about the next funniest and get back to you.
And there was the time when we went snorkeling dat my top flew off when I jumped in the water...and all the nurse sharks immediately donned their goggles...... eek eek
I posted my funny story a couple of years ago, about going to get a loaf of bread. Dont know how to find it now.
I'll look tonight for ya E!
smile
mobunny found it, but i dont know how to cut and paste ???? Guess i could rewrite it and post the stupid thang..................
how did she send it to ya? a link or email text?
email
we'll get ya to the modern era, there dino, hang on a sec
modern? I have indoor plumbing now !
ok gang.......here it is.......from the one & only (with thx to mobunny):

"DUI? ROAD BLOCKS? ....... What is SP coming to? Many moons ago, some friends and I were visiting another friend that lived there and we had gone to get a loaf of bread for dinner. We spent way too much time at BC'S and when we left to return home with the bread (Charlene gave us the bread as the bakery had closed by then) We encountered a "Road Block" just as you are leaving BCs. We had six "roadies" in the cart as we had all of 1/2 mile to get home, all line up real neat in the drink holders. The officer asked " do you have a drivers ticket"? I replied "sure" " whats in the cups" he asked, "booze" I replied. "Where are you going"? "we are going to get bread","You have bread in the basket". "Then we are going to get a drink", "You have six drinks in the cart" "Oh, you want one"? "No, I want one for me and one for my partner". "Then we won't have enough to get home on"."Then return to BCs and get two more". "OK, but are you going to want two more when we come back"? "Maybe" "how long are you going to be here", "til you get back"!!!

I SWEAR !

Thanx Dude! Saved me a lot of work
no sweat -

oh, here's the entire thread and another equally funny, if not funnier E story there too!

//ambergriscaye.com/message/ultimatebb.php?/ubb/get_topic/f/4/t/009820.html#000003

we still gotta get ya up tho ( to speed that is) cool
ok then...let's here the next to the funniest story KLC.
truth is, the story I would wanna tell would get me neutered ( but trust me, it's funnier, at least IMHO, than either of E's) wink

need to ponder this awhile...I;ll get back to ya
Come on! Let's hear it!!!!!
nope - i like my baritone voice
laugh laugh
Funniest thing, let you know after June.
funniest things= wow alot, i cant think of them all, and some i don't want to remember lol. it was fun riding around all night in my freinds taxi cab, picking up all the people that were wasted out of there mind. its funny becasue they would say the craziest things, and then we would have to find where they lived!
Casa, you around next weekend? I may need a ride and I know where I'm stayin'! laugh
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board