AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: ScubaLdy LIVING WILL FORM - 05/04/06 01:43 PM
Universal Living Will Form I think this is the best living will form that I've seen,it's easy to understand, and it makes perfect sense as well.

MY LIVING WILL I, __________________________, being of sound mind and body, do not wish to be kept alive indefinitely by artificial means. Under no circumstances should my fate be put in the hands of pinhead politicians who couldn't pass ninth-grade biology if their lives depended on it or lawyers/doctors interested in simply running up the bills.
If a reasonable amount of time passes and I fail to ask for at least one of the following: ______a Bloody Mary, ______a Margarita ______a Scotch and soda ______a Martini ______a Vodka and Tonic ______
a Steak ______Lobster or crab legs ______The remote control, ______Chocolate ______Sex, it should be presumed that I won't ever get better.
When such a determination is reached, I hereby instruct my appointed person and attending physicians to pull the plug, reel in the tubes and call it a day.
Posted By: NYgal Re: LIVING WILL FORM - 05/04/06 03:02 PM
wink
Posted By: Gela Re: LIVING WILL FORM - 05/04/06 03:56 PM
LOL - priceless Harriette. Thanks for the grins laugh
Posted By: Bzedoll Re: LIVING WILL FORM - 05/04/06 06:49 PM
I agree this is very good! LMAO funny!!!
Posted By: Pam&Dave Re: LIVING WILL FORM - 05/04/06 07:10 PM
Harriette - Where do you get this stuff? You never cease to amaze me. It's really great to see something so light and funny. You have reminded me to have a Margarita before the steak & lobster dinner, Chocolate Lava Cake w/ Chocolate Martini for dessert, click the remote control off, and end a perfect evening with some good sex!
None of us are going to make it out alive. We've got just one shot at this, make it the best you can!
Hey, we're finally getting some sun on the beautiful Monterey Bay. You've always got a place to stay if you ever care to brave these COLD waters again. Dinner at the Wharf is on me!
Pam
Posted By: Pam&Dave Re: LIVING WILL FORM - 05/04/06 07:17 PM
Bzedoll - How's it going? Have you been up north yet to check out our place? You and your boyfriend were going up in his boat on your day off. Hope you could find it. I'll stop by and say Hi soon. Mata ROCKS!
Pam in California
Posted By: Amanda Syme Re: LIVING WILL FORM - 05/04/06 09:58 PM
I see that Hariette must be considering taking a walk on the wild side and trying a slice of Papa Pedro's Pan Pizza - why else would she need a living will :p
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board