AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: casa de amor My family made the newspaper , LOL - 05/07/06 07:26 PM
there is a funny picutre of my family in this weeeks newspaper, to check it out go to www.ambergristoday.com and go to flashbacks, thats my grandma, my dad, and my mother walking through the village in the 60's, . check it out, alot has changed!
Posted By: Pam&Dave Re: My family made the newspaper , LOL - 05/07/06 08:37 PM
Hey Casa that's so cool. So you are the third generation, right? One of your brothers or sisters must have had children to have great grandchildren on the island. I know you aren't old enough to be a daddy!
Thanks for the share.
Pam
Posted By: Chloe Re: My family made the newspaper , LOL - 05/07/06 09:27 PM
Casa I did a double take of the picture. The lady in the white top, looks like me, a few years ago, same body type. WOW!
Could we be related? hahaha
Posted By: casa de amor Re: My family made the newspaper , LOL - 05/07/06 09:48 PM
that would be my mother, she first visited the island when she was 16 years old with my father.
Posted By: ArtZ SmartZ Re: My family made the newspaper , LOL - 05/07/06 10:04 PM
How Kool is that! I wish I could have seen the town back then.
Posted By: GailM Re: My family made the newspaper , LOL - 05/08/06 12:40 PM
Great photo, brought back some good memories, especially of Fido's when it was owned by the Nunez family.
Posted By: Jackie22 Re: My family made the newspaper , LOL - 05/08/06 04:50 PM
This is so cool. Thanks for sharing! I love flashback photos... it's amazing how much SP has changed since the 60s. laugh
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board