AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: bigsky 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/06/06 09:44 PM
Hi all, just wondering what the average age I should expect to see when visiting AC for the first time in a couple weeks. I may be wrong but it seems like most of the people that post here and in pictures I've seen are a bit older than me (24). I look forward to bumpin' elbows with all you old timers grin but am wondering if I'll be running into many people around my age? Tourists, locals, any friendly faces will do!

Thanks!
Posted By: KC Jayhawk Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/06/06 10:04 PM
I have bad habits older than you are. laugh That being said, you'll find a lot of young party types on AC, especially as you get closer to the holidays.
Posted By: Hon Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/06/06 10:11 PM
I think ida_y_vuelta and a couple of her friends are headed down soon. She is your age and seems like a great kid!

Hope you have a blast! grin

Posted By: Otteralum Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/06/06 10:39 PM
I've begun calling 24-year olds kids in the last few months. Is it all downhill from here or is there hope of being cool like Hon and KC?
Posted By: sweetjane Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/06/06 10:41 PM
(jane makes face at being called older! LOL!)

yup, no prob, bigsky. folks of all ages there. the common factor is laid back and looking to relax & have fun. oh, and the reef.
Posted By: KC Jayhawk Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/06/06 10:51 PM
Hey, Otter!! Getting older is no big deal. Just sit back and enjoy the ride, and remember that you're unique. Just like everyone else. grin
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/06/06 10:52 PM
Personally, I love geezers! For starters, I'm always younger by comparison! laugh
Posted By: KC Jayhawk Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/06/06 11:09 PM
Law, I'm not sure that I like the term "geezer". I just feel that . . .wait a minute . . . no, I forgot what I was going to say. Where am I? Have you seen my teeth?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/06/06 11:13 PM
Geezer is a term of endearment coming from me smile
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/06/06 11:27 PM
Yes as Hon stated... me and my friends are coming to AC in i'm gonna be there from Dec 12 - Jan 11!!! anybody is welcome to join me in painting the town red... age is just a number! wink

i'm 23 and my cuz is 25... the other 2 r 22...
Posted By: Sir Isaac Newton Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/06/06 11:30 PM
Old timers? Oh yeah, the folks that can buy you a drink or two. Jaguar's night club, you'll find the crowd who will consider you an old timer.

SIN
Posted By: Denny Shane Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/07/06 12:00 AM
so ida, lemme get this straight... you say "age is just a number"

You are absolutely correct. I have always dismissed any possibilities of dating anyone under 30... however, your statement hit me like a box of Geritol. Oh wait, Geritol comes in a bottle not a box... I forgot.

So in your situation we have 3 hot n sizzlin friends and the hottest and most sizzlin of all, you... Ay carumba!

Wow God, I asked for a few little things for Christmas but you're giving me the whole beauty pagent!
Posted By: GAY AND DAVID Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/07/06 12:50 AM
who you callin' "old timer" sucka!?!
Posted By: desertrat Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/07/06 05:18 AM
hey Law, been watching for the speed dating report. Did I miss it ? did you miss it ? I wanna know how many numbers you collected...???
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: 'young' people in San Pedro? - 12/07/06 05:50 AM
DS ur so funny!!! and kinda sweet... the pageant part!! lol!

and yes age is just a number but i should have clarified that... to hang out with, party with!!! lol! but ur sweet!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board