AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: Marty I Black - 02/01/07 06:55 AM
> This was written by a black fellow in Texas. love it....
>
> when I born, I black.
> when I grow up, I black,
> when I go in sun, I black,
> when I cold, I black,
> when I scared, I black,
> when I sick, I black,
> and when I die, I still black.
>
> You white folks....
> when you born, you pink,
> when you grow up, you white,
> when you go in sun, you red,
> when you cold, you blue,
> when you scared, you yellow,
> when you sick, you green,
> when you bruised, you purple,
> and when you die, you gray.
> So who you callin' colored folks?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I Black - 02/01/07 07:07 PM
ergo....blacks are boring?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I Black - 02/01/07 10:27 PM
Rykat, sometimes you push the envelope but then there are times, like your above post, where you simply demonstrate a complete lack of common sense and decency.
Posted By: spl Re: I Black - 02/01/07 10:34 PM
that's cute. I think Rykat was just joking because of the variety of colors in the second part.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I Black - 02/01/07 11:21 PM
It's now believed by geneticists that humans were black when they evolved from East Africa (now believed to be c. 45k years ago) and evolved to be white in northern climates where being black was no longer needed for sun protection. So we whites are the odd ones out.
Posted By: travelqueen Re: I Black - 02/01/07 11:32 PM
Marty, funny!
Posted By: Otteralum Re: I Black - 02/01/07 11:34 PM
Ouch! p2 -- careful! Minus the last sentence and out of context that would be considered racist in some circles.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I Black - 02/01/07 11:47 PM
law, you are probably right about having little common sense, however my point was only - what was the purpose of the verse and the purpose of the post? Seems as silly and senseless as my post...comprende?
If I totally missed the point and was only to be humorous, then Ha-Ha!:-)
And you didn't like the monkeys either?
Posted By: spl Re: I Black - 02/01/07 11:54 PM
what is the purpose of most posts on this board, and especially in the chat section? Not every post has a purpose. It was posted because marty thinks is is cute or funny. And I did as well.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I Black - 02/02/07 12:06 AM
cute and stupid!JMNSHO!
Posted By: spl Re: I Black - 02/02/07 04:30 AM
yes cute. Don't you think many threads are stupid? Why don't you comment on all of them. We all have a good share of threads we feel are stupid and pointless. All a matter of opinion. What is your point?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I Black - 02/02/07 06:27 AM
uh.............lets see could try it in French, Russian, or German but the point in English is... STUPID!
but cute!?
Posted By: spl Re: I Black - 02/02/07 08:41 PM
yes you have said that already. My point was simply that we all find different threads funny, cute, entertaining, or stupid. So what is your point? You should go through each thread and list which ones are stupid then. I should go through each one and list which people are stupid. Marty, cute thread.
Posted By: spl Re: I Black - 02/02/07 08:41 PM
first person on my list for stupid? The winner is...
Posted By: Anonymous Re: I Black - 02/02/07 11:12 PM
YOU!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board