AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: northern_lights BC 's BBQ - 02/10/07 05:07 AM
We leave for Cancun on Sunday and will will be staying at Smugglers Den near Conesjo. We would like to fly to San Pedro and were wondering if BC's BBQ is still happening on Sundays.We want to take the other couple that are traveling with us to see the Island.
On a side note where is the best place to exchange US money for pesos in Cancun?
Thanks
-39 below this morning. Why do I live here again?
Posted By: ida_y_vuelta Re: BC 's BBQ - 02/10/07 05:12 AM
they had it going on new years day when i was there... i think it's still going on sundays...

and i know what u mean with the weather!!!!! but not quiet as bad as u... -18 celcius lately! :S u r speaking in celcius right?!?! b/c F it's not near as bad! :P lol enjoy ur trip
Posted By: SimonB Re: BC 's BBQ - 02/10/07 05:35 AM
Walk around Cancun and you'll quickly find the best places to exchange money. Just make sure you have US to come to Belize as the peso won't get you as far.
Posted By: Nova Re: BC 's BBQ - 02/10/07 03:34 PM
Yep NL - BC's BBQ is still on. Starts around 2:30. Have fun!
Posted By: govikes Re: BC 's BBQ - 02/10/07 04:16 PM
BC's BBQ starts at 11. If you wait til 2:30 to come order bbq you will be out of luck, as they are usually done serving by then. Dennis Wolf starts playing around 230-300.
Posted By: northern_lights Re: BC 's BBQ - 02/10/07 06:55 PM
Good to hear it is still on. Looks like we will be San Pedro bound in two weeks. Thanks I can't wait
Posted By: Debbie Re: BC 's BBQ - 02/10/07 07:11 PM
According to other strand, Pedro has some dog abusers for the BBQ......
Posted By: Wyoming Carla Re: BC 's BBQ - 02/11/07 05:28 AM
wonder what BBQ Pedro would taste like......don wanna noooo...surely white german shepherd isn't on the menu
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board