AmbergrisCaye.com Home
Posted By: deadserious Way too much Belize - 12/04/08 11:26 PM
In case anyone is interested I create a friendfeed room for Belize. It includes all of the Blogs and news sites listed here and all flickr pictures and youtube videos tagged with Belize.

Feel free to stop by and check it out or alternatively join and participate in the room.

http://friendfeed.com/rooms/belizefeed

And if anyone wants to embed the consolidated feed into their website, you can use this code here:

<IFRAME style="border: 1px solid #437ec7;" frameborder="0" width="400" height="600" src="http://friendfeed.com/rooms/belizefeed/realtime?embed=1"></IFRAME>
Posted By: tacogirl Re: Way too much Belize - 12/05/08 02:11 PM
Cool - thanks for including my blog smile
Posted By: Barnacle Re: Way too much Belize - 12/05/08 02:32 PM
could you pm me with some instructions? please!
i didn't see how to "embed the consolidated feed into their website,"
i'm kinda slow,,,

thanks!
Posted By: Peter Jones Re: Way too much Belize - 12/05/08 03:58 PM
Don't PM them, post them here. Many people, even those with websites, won't have a clue what you're talking about!
Posted By: Canam Re: Way too much Belize - 12/05/08 04:19 PM
You'll need to access your hosting package containing the HTML code for your website. To get an idea what this means, right click your mouse over a webpage and click "view source". You'll then see the code. The above is in the same language, so you'll need to paste this into this code.....via your hosting package.

Very quick and dirty lesson. Sorry if it caused more confusion.
Posted By: Mikeywaz Re: Way too much Belize - 12/05/08 04:24 PM
Wow! Lots of way cool stuff. Thanks for putting this together.
Posted By: Marty Re: Way too much Belize - 12/05/08 04:47 PM
very cool thanks!!! i put the link on the bloglist here also. Just added several new blogs to the list
Posted By: azbob Re: Way too much Belize - 12/05/08 05:12 PM
Nice job dead and there is "way too much", but that's great. It will take hours to review.
Posted By: Tim Callanan Re: Way too much Belize - 12/05/08 06:08 PM
Thanks Jason for adding Tina's Blog.Sure am glad we finally received the new live feed camera. Great job,hope to see you soon.Cheers!!
Posted By: chunkyruth Re: Way too much Belize - 12/05/08 07:20 PM
What a great site. Thanks!
© Ambergris Caye Belize Message Board